The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

Jez

0,,10438~3289956,00.jpg

Here Wotty - never say I don't give you anything. :beerbang:

A thread especially for your lonesome next season, so you can continue talking bollocks to yourself. This is gonna have thousands of posts by Christmas.

:bananamac::banana::bananamac:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched two teams on Setanta today - Kidderminster v Burton, potentially these two will be stepping up into the football league at someones expense, or at least one of them will be playing Luton next seaon.

I watched two teams on Setanta today - Kidderminster v Burton, potentially these two will be stepping up into the football league at someones expense, or at least one of them will be playing Luton next seaon.

This thread is not for you now go away :lol:

I think Burton will be up mate - Nice team, nice ground, not bad football. The complete opposite in who they will replace. Strange how it works out like that!! :

Good times :bananamac:

0,,10438~3289956,00.jpg

Here Wotty - never say I don't give you anything. :beerbang:

A thread especially for your lonesome next season, so you can continue talking bollocks to yourself. This is gonna have thousands of posts by Christmas.

:bananamac::banana::bananamac:

:rofl2:

• 3 months later...
Oi Watson - Over here mate, with your useless bunch of Pillow Munchers.

This is a totally scurrulous,un-warranted attack on the Town,for which there will be severe retribution.....Oh yes indeedy !!!!!

I see your bunch of pillow munchers standard of play has improved then :rofl2: - can't even beat AFC Wimbledon in the shitiest league in the universe.

I see your bunch of pillow munchers standard of play has improved then :rofl2: - can't even beat AFC Wimbledon in the shitiest league in the universe.

Here we go again...... :lol:

We drew 1-1,but were cheated from victory in the last 5 minutes by the ref who sent one our players off and gave them a penalty......

that carded player was later quoted "you think id be upset at being out of the game, but at least im the first out of sight, and first to remove this shirt and leave.."

We drew 1-1,but were cheated from victory in the last 5 minutes by the ref who sent one our players off and gave them a penalty......

:rofl2: Game one and the pathetic excuses have started already. Cross that one off a list that is going to be endless I bet.

To correct you Jez, the shittiest league in the Universe is what they`ll be playing in next season! :tumbsup:

To correct you Jez, the shittiest league in the Universe is what they`ll be playing in next season! :tumbsup:

Oh thanks....Penalty king....... :whistle:

Oh thanks....Penalty king....... :whistle:

Mickey Mouse game :bananamac:

Home to Mansfield tomorrow night.

how much do they pay the local sportscasters for a briefly review of these matches? i used to cover some of the 4th division in my area(actually i watched one or two every w/end and then phoned the newspaper and gave them the results+ short review+ results of the others games in my area, which i learned by phone after calling these clubs, actually every coffeeshop of each village). the entrance was free and i was receiving approximatel 150-200 gbp each month.

Home to Gateshead on Saturday.........

Ah bless, talking all to himself in his own thread :wub:

... fraternity

Learn't a new long word mate? Well done.

... fraternity

Learn't a new long word mate? Well done.

Education is a superb thing,perhaps you should have got one....... :whistle: