The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

Jez

Home to Eastbourne tomorrow.....

:unsure: I'll try a prediction on what might happen here

Ah.......Postponed :whistle::lol:

Nope.As usual, knowledge of Proper footie is sadly lacking in Australia,it was...........

4-1,yes,4-1 to the Town !!!!!!!!!!

Away to Southampton in F.A.Cup Round 3 on Saturday.

No Wembley for us.....Lost 1-0 :crying:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Histon at home on Tuesday is postponed.....

So it's Salisbury at home next Saturday......

I don't think so ... ! There is more snow coming for you guys ! :lol:

Home to Histon on Saturday.........

Who?

A title usually assosciated with err,Crystal um,err thingy Pal them,ace you know,the non-descript saddo's...... :nyanya:

Hey, why slate Palace??? I thought we were a pretty innocuous bunch. I've wasted over 30 good years suffering at Palace's ineptitude.

Anyway, we'll be out of business soon, so we'll be completely harmless then. :(

Who?

A title usually assosciated with err,Crystal um,err thingy Pal them,ace you know,the non-descript saddo's...... :nyanya:

Hey, why slate Palace??? I thought we were a pretty innocuous bunch. I've wasted over 30 good years suffering at Palace's ineptitude.

People have been hung for treason for saying less than that. ;)

Who?

Seems harsh, but I'm Palace through and through and will have to take a hanging if need be!

BTW, seen the references to Luton on here - I've become something of a Luton fan this season. My boss and a good friend of mine are both Hatters fans, we went to Cambridge vs Luton and it was one of the best games I've ever seen. Planning to see them again too.

Who?

Seems harsh, but I'm Palace through and through and will have to take a hanging is need be!

BTW, seen the references to Luton on here - I've become something of a Luton fan this season. My boss and a good friend of mine are both Hatters fans, we went to Cambridge vs Luton and it was one of the best games I've ever seen. Planning to see them again too.

Who?

Seems harsh, but I'm Palace through and through and will have to take a hanging is need be!

:lol:

:huhsign:

Jez hates Luton Town F.C..........For no apparant reason,if the truth be told.

I see. I think seeing them 2-0 down at half time with 10 men come back to win 4-3 at Cambridge endeared them to me, so I always look out for their results now. Plus they are a common topic of conversation in the office as my boss goes to all the home games and quite a few of the away ones too.

And you hate my beloved Palace?

I see. I think seeing them 2-0 down at half time with 10 men come back to win 4-3 at Cambridge endeared them to me, so I always look out for their results now. Plus they are a common topic of conversation in the office as my boss goes to all the home games and quite a few of the away ones too.

And you hate my beloved Palace?

Not hate.....Just giggle at ! :lol:

D'oh!

:doh:

But how do they get away with being so skint ?

Has to be the chairman's fault I assume. Seems like a Championship can't be viable these days unless there is plenty of non-football generated money being pumped in or the players are on very low wages, in which case it won't be a Championship club for long!

At least we haven't been utterly stitched up by the FA as Luton have. Yet.

Plus they are a common topic of conversation in the office as my boss goes to all the home games and quite a few of the away ones too.

They are a common topic at my work aswell, or should I say 'Piss Taking' of the highest order.

D'oh!

:doh:

But how do they get away with being so skint ?

Has to be the chairman's fault I assume. Seems like a Championship can't be viable these days unless there is plenty of non-football generated money being pumped in or the players are on very low wages, in which case it won't be a Championship club for long!

At least we haven't been utterly stitched up by the FA as Luton have. Yet.

Talk of Ron Noades stepping in aswell, so we shall see.

Seems unlikely, he's distanced himself from the rumours. We're in it and we're in it deep.

Just do me a favour and don't start singing, "Let's all laugh at Palace". Please.

BTW, Jez, what team do you support?

Seems unlikely, he's distanced himself from the rumours. We're in it and we're in it deep.

Just do me a favour and don't start singing, "Let's all laugh at Palace". Please.

BTW, Jez, what team do you support?

Lots of teams in the shit at the moment, but Palace will pull through one way or the other I dare say.

What team do I support? The one in the Championship, 3 points from the playoffs and one that shouldn't be even mentioned in a lowly fucking scummy non footballing thread like this one ;)

Jez supports Palace when he can remember.......... :whistle:

Palace all my life. I have been to a fair few games over the years, although less and less over last few seasons, as time at weekends is very tight, which is more than can be said for a certain saddo fan on this board, who hasn't seen his team for at least 50 years, although he has saved himself a complete waste of time it must be said :whistle: