The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

Jez

Home to Wrexham on Saturday.....

And won 1-0...... :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Home to Kiddeminster on Tuesday.....

Getting close at the top. Might be going to Ebbsfleet next Saturday with my mate who is a Hatter.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Away to Ebsfleet on Saturday.

It was a fuckin' struggle but..........

Ebbsfleet 1 The Mighty Town,not 1,or 2,3,4 or 5 but fuckin' 6,yes SIX :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Yes Puff,P.Jezzy,this must be fuckin' killing you !!!!!! :lol::lol:

Ebbsfleet 1 The Mighty Town,not 1,or 2,3,4 or 5 but fuckin' 6,yes SIX :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

I was there! 1-0 down at half time, 6 second half goals, what a game. Could have easily been more.

I was there! 1-0 down at half time, 6 second half goals, what a game. Could have easily been more.

I wish I had been........ :crying:

Hoping to get to a game at Kenilworth Road before the end of the season too. Never be a 'supporter', I'm Palace forever, but watching Luton is far less stressful. In the last two Palace home games I've been to, we've lost 3-0 and 1-0, whereas both of the Luton games I've seen have had 7 goals. A trip to the Conference Play Off final would be nice...

Hoping to get to a game at Kenilworth Road before the end of the season too. Never be a 'supporter', I'm Palace forever, but watching Luton is far less stressful. In the last two Palace home games I've been to, we've lost 3-0 and 1-0, whereas both of the Luton games I've seen have had 7 goals. A trip to the Conference Play Off final would be nice...

Winning the league would be better !!!!!

Home to Salisbury on Tuesday......

And duly beat them 4-0....... :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Away to Stevenage on Saturday......MEGA-IMPORTANT !!!!!

Great night for Luton, won 4-0 and the yellow enemy lost 3-1 at home.

I'm glad the Eagles were able to play their part in creating a real party atmosphere at Kenilworth Road last night.

:drink:

Home to Salisbury on Tuesday......

And duly beat them 4-0....... :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Away to Stevenage on Saturday......MEGA-IMPORTANT !!!!!

Great night for Luton, won 4-0 and the yellow enemy lost 3-1 at home.

I'm glad the Eagles were able to play their part in creating a real party atmosphere at Kenilworth Road last night.

Wotty - you're quiet. Fantastic weekend for Luton, 2 more wins including Stevenage away, I thought you'd be partying! ;)

Must be the form team in the whole of UK football at the moment, last few wins:

6-1

8-0

4-0

1-0

6-0

Unbelievable!

Still a lot to do to overhaul Stevenage, but in this form anything is possible.

Home to Histon tonight..........

Good luck. Looks like automatic promotion is unlikely after the weekend, so you'll probably have to do it the hard way, i.e. play offs. Hopefully I'll be at Wembley for the final with my Hatters mates.

Good luck. Looks like automatic promotion is unlikely after the weekend, so you'll probably have to do it the hard way, i.e. play offs. Hopefully I'll be at Wembley for the final with my Hatters mates.

Agreed to a certain extent,but I'm still hoping for a major Stevenage "fuck-up" !

Agreed to a certain extent,but I'm still hoping for a major Stevenage "fuck-up" !

Whacked Histon 6 - 3..... :bananamac::bananamac:

Home to Altringham on Saturday.....But hope Altringham beat Stevenage tonight....