The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

Jez

And Wembley beckons as we stuff Grays 3-0.The 1st Round proper is at 1p.m. today..

Home to Rushden next Saturday.

We have a new manager in ex-player Richard Money,and a new scout in Gary Brabin,so we duly lost 0-2 (FUCK !!!!!)

No one has said it recently so I will remind you

YOUR 'TEAM' ARE A BUNCH OF WANK!!!

All better now... :flip:

Yawn !!!!!!!!!!!! :fu:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a guy where I work who is a die hard Liverpool fan and I thought I would try the "So what do you think about Luton Town " question on him :unsure: .....

I did and he said nothing...........He just laughed :whistle:

Sorry Ian !!!!!

I have a guy where I work who is a die hard Liverpool fan and I thought I would try the "So what do you think about Luton Town " question on him :unsure: .....

I did and he said nothing...........He just laughed :whistle:

Sorry Ian !!!!!

Too hard a question for a "scouser" me thinks........ :whistle:

Our replay is being shown on the U.K.'s premier sport channel this Wednesday.....Thanks ITV4 !!!!!!!! :crying:

:unsure: Are you sure it is a premier sport channel because if it is, why are they showing Luton Town then :whistle:;):lol:

Our replay is being shown on the U.K.'s premier sport channel this Wednesday.....Thanks ITV4 !!!!!!!! :crying:

:unsure: Are you sure it is a premier sport channel because if it is, why are they showing Luton Town then :whistle:;):lol:

I just had to check it out to see if it was a real channel or the poor deluded chap was 'avin a larf'. Basically I found out the following information

It's a TV channel for pensioners and country folk. On their listings for programmes their is a choice of, crown green bowls, turtle racing, watching the paint dry, handbag making for failed soccer players and gay adult pub sports involving pigs, cows, donkeys and mushrooms (whatever that is). :whistle:

I just had to check it out to see if it was a real channel or the poor deluded chap was 'avin a larf'. Basically I found out the following information

It's a TV channel for pensioners and country folk. On their listings for programmes their is a choice of, crown green bowls, turtle racing, watching the paint dry, handbag making for failed soccer players and gay adult pub sports involving pigs, cows, donkeys and mushrooms (whatever that is). :whistle:

:rofl2:

:doh:

Away to Mansfield on Tuesday...........

Postponed.

You forgot to add the reason.

''DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST'' :whistle:

Away to Mansfield on Tuesday...........

Postponed.

You forgot to add the reason.

''DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST'' :whistle:

Home to Cambridge on Saturday..........

Fook ! Drew 2-2.

My boss is a big Luton fan and was at that game - said it was incredible that Luton managed to throw away the win.

I went to the Cambridge vs Luton game earlier in the season, one of the best games I have ever seen.

I support Crystal Palace, so I know all about suffering...

Fook ! Drew 2-2.

My boss is a big Luton fan and was at that game - said it was incredible that Luton managed to throw away the win.

I went to the Cambridge vs Luton game earlier in the season, one of the best games I have ever seen.

Another Palace fan ?? Dearie me !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Fook ! Drew 2-2.

That makes more than you get at one of your kickabouts on a Saturday afternoon.

Fook ! Drew 2-2.

hat makes more than you get at one of your kickabouts on a Saturday afternoon.

Stunning !!!!!!! :doh:

Fook ! Drew 2-2.

Ha ha ha !! Crystal Palace ....... ! suffering ........ ! :lol: Let the fight begin !! :popcorn: