Something I wouldn't pay for

zacharyamelie

Win a free diner with Vivian Campbell of Def Leppard

I'm just surprised Gene Simmons hasn't thought of this one first.

I would love for Ronnie James Dio to win and eat with Campbell, don't they really hate each other? Could be fun to watch...especially if Gordon Ramsay is the cook. Can you imagine the amount of times the word Fuck would be yelled out.

Win a free diner with Vivian Campbell of Def Leppard

I'm just surprised Gene Simmons hasn't thought of this one first.

I would love for Ronnie James Dio to win and eat with Campbell, don't they really hate each other? Could be fun to watch...especially if Gordon Ramsay is the cook. Can you imagine the amount of times the word Fuck would be yelled out.

I think Gene did do something like that in the first season of Family Jewels but maybe it was just a radio promo giveaway and he didn't make any money off of it, which is shocking.

If I was to go to dinner with Vivian I'd wear my Dio shirt and ask him questions about Sweet Savage, Dio and Whitesnake. And then ask him how come Def Leppard has sucked so bad since you joined?

I still remember the interview he did that was on the DL website (long since removed) where he SLAMMED Dio as well as stated he hates Heavy Metal... That was the end of my "liking" this guy. His beef with Dio, may have some validity to it, but slamming Metal, did not

I still remember the interview he did that was on the DL website (long since removed) where he SLAMMED Dio as well as stated he hates Heavy Metal... That was the end of my "liking" this guy. His beef with Dio, may have some validity to it, but slamming Metal, did not

Not when it's what put his sorry ass on the map in the first place... <_<

Not when it's what put his sorry ass on the map in the first place... <_<

Backed. If Ronnie doesn't give this guy a chance he might still hanging out in Belfast.

You can spend an evening on Saturday, March 7, 2009 enjoying a delicious meal at a private dinner party with Viv and 9 of his other fans at a high-end restaurant in Los Angeles.

...Where the hell are they gonna find 9 other fans of Vivian Campbell? :blink:

You can spend an evening on Saturday, March 7, 2009 enjoying a delicious meal at a private dinner party with Viv and 9 of his other fans at a high-end restaurant in Los Angeles.

Yeah, there's only 4 other guys in Def Leppard... maybe their wives too? :unsure:

Yeah, there's only 4 other guys in Def Leppard... maybe their wives too? :unsure:

...possibly Viv's Mum?

...possibly Viv's Mum?

"Oh Vivvy, did that mean little dwarf make you hate metal again? Come 'ere snookums, a bacon sammy will make it all better!"

"Oh Vivvy, did that mean little dwarf make you hate metal again? Come 'ere snookums, a bacon sammy will make it all better!"

(*sniff*) Oh Mum, it's awful... all these nasty blokes wearing Dio shirts are making horns at me... I canna take it no more..."

SWEET SAVAGE played here in Jersey a few years back. Just before they broke into EYE OF THE STORM, The singer gave old VIV a shout out. I screamed at the top of my lungs FUCK VIVIAN CAMPBELL!!!! The whole band froze and the singer said "Well! I wouldn't want to fuck him".

It was funny at the time :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
SWEET SAVAGE played here in Jersey a few years back. Just before they broke into EYE OF THE STORM, The singer gave old VIV a shout out. I screamed at the top of my lungs FUCK VIVIAN CAMPBELL!!!! The whole band froze and the singer said "Well! I wouldn't want to fuck him".

It was funny at the time :unsure:

:rofl: