Kidd Robin

noone?? :unsure:

Sorry dude, neva heard of'em.

Thanks for your response guys. IMHO It's a very good band & recommended to any Queensryche fan or "follower" of Geoff Tate's voice.

You could find some info on heavyharmonies site :

http://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.c...inosaur+Monster

& a good (not perfect though) review on progressiveworld :

http://www.progressiveworld.net/kiddrob.html

They are from Washington (I didn't noticed that before! :whistle: ) but there's no other info about members names on their page. You could get an idea how they sound from their myspace page :

http://www.myspace.com/kiddrobin1

Cheerz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i have a couple of sealed copies for trade.... :whistle:

Do you really?? This is the first time I've heard of someone having more than one copy, but not only that, SEALED too! :D

Hmm I had no idea where to open that thread. I need more info about Kidd Robin. I have the cd but there's no info about the members names or the origin of the band. Is there any guy knows something more?

Thanks in advance.

Ooooh I know of them! Love that record, but never got the chance to own it. It has the looong title that I can never remember...about the return of the dinosaur monster, something to that effect. :o) I truly truly miss the track "Not Falling" !! Beautiful.

Do you really?? This is the first time I've heard of someone having more than one copy, but not only that, SEALED too! :D

ahahaha, you're right. it's not sealed. i should have written unplayed. i usually get my cds, even new ones, without jewel cases, so obviously one had to open them in order to send them to me..... :tumbsup: so i have 3 copies, my personal one and 2 unplayed ones but definately not sealed..... :whistle:

ahahaha, you're right. it's not sealed. i should have written unplayed. i usually get my cds, even new ones, without jewel cases, so obviously one had to open them in order to send them to me..... :tumbsup: so i have 3 copies, my personal one and 2 unplayed ones but definately not sealed..... :whistle:

I understand, when I worked in mailorder distro, nearly all of the CD's were unsealed...they were just "new" and unplayed. :) Imports!

What if I traded you an mp3 of something for an mp3 of "Not Falling?! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We scored some of the remaining copies off the band a few months ago. I think they're almost all gone now. Back when the cd first came out (in the mid 90's) we sold something like 70-80 copies. Very well done for an indie. Definitely Queensryche influenced. Good stuff.

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.myspace.com/rogerrocket

• 1 month later...

I picked up the EP from Robbin last week (when I got this he mentioned that the # of copies he had left was limited) it is great music and now I will have to find the full length to compare the songs.

Another Seattle band that went under the radar and according to Robbin they have more material in the can.

• 4 months later...

The were originally from Spokane, Wa. I used to go to high school with the original drummer. Also they had a different lead singer than Darren. My buddy lived at Darren's house before he joined Kidd Robin. They first had a 3 song demo cassette that was sold locally in 1990 with the original lineup. Good stuff. When the dinasour monster album came out later the lineup had changed. That cd is okay. I had it for a while and sold it. You can occasionally find it at the local pawnshops from time to time. The only songs I liked were the songs that were on their old 3 song demo but just redone with the new lineup. The comparisons to Queensryche I think are completely wrong. To me they are not as heavy. The are more like White Lion to me. Melodic hard rock, and okay at best. I certainly wouldn't pay big bucks for it.