Blu Ray players?

Faron

Dear Blue Charvel, what does it mean that all DVD's will stop working on June 15th? Never heard about it before! Please explain! Thanks

Hey FF, I was just joking with my friend Geoff, I don't believe there is any way DVD discs would stop working based on a certain date... at least I hope not! :D

Dear Blue Charvel, what does it mean that all DVD's will stop working on June 15th? Never heard about it before! Please explain! Thanks

Hey FF, I was just joking with my lover Geoff, I don't believe there is any way DVD discs would stop working based on a certain date... at least I hope not! :D

:whistle:

Well my prayers have been answered -

13556019fgt.jpg

Panasonic has today confirmed that it will launch a Freesat, twin HD tuner, 500GB HDD/Blu-ray recorder in the UK this summer. The announcement was made at the opening of the company's European press launch in Amsterdam this afternoon.

The DMR-BS850 Freesat recorder will include an SD card reader and Viera Cast internet connectivity, and is due on sale around May. The price is still to be confirmed.