Ted Poley - "See the Light"

heaven&hell

I have this song on a Perris Records Volume II disc with Wild August, Psycho Magnets, Suicide Circus(I wish I could find this cd again), Lazy Bones and many others that came out in 1995.

Does anyone know if the Ted song ever wound up on an album?

I was just spinnng this disc and it dawned on me that I don't remember the Ted tune being on any of his solo albums or Bone Machine releases. :unsure: Anyway it's a good tune as is the Suicide Circus("Promised Land") and Wild August("Got to Play God").

I have this song on a Perris Records Volume II disc with Wild August, Psycho Magnets, Suicide Circus(I wish I could find this cd again), Lazy Bones and many others that came out in 1995.

Does anyone know if the Ted song ever wound up on an album?

I was just spinnng this disc and it dawned on me that I don't remember the Ted tune being on any of his solo albums or Bone Machine releases. :unsure: Anyway it's a good tune as is the Suicide Circus("Promised Land") and Wild August("Got to Play God").

Yeah, it's on Search & Destroy I believe. I had it on an EP I got back in the day with a very lame Christmas song :(

Thanks for the info guys.

Does anyone want me to upload this song for those that haven't heard it?

Yes please! Funny thing is, I passed on 'Search a destroy' a few times for good prices because I thought it was just a live disc. If I knew there was a new song on it I'd have got it for that alone. :(

I have that cassette single of "A Letter To Santa" as well. I just realized from the post above that "See The Light" is on it as well. How did I never notice that?

As for "A Letter To Santa"...yeah, pretty lame little song, but it must be quite a collector's item now as it was only released on cassette and seems to be pretty much forgotten.