Let The Shit Fly!

Reno

Is this where I put my little black and white striped shirt and play ref? Low Blows are welcome here :D Words are words. It all depends on how you accept them. They have no effect on whether the sun comes up tomorrow or not. We all have unique knowlege on bands here that the next guy may not know. Jason knows more AC/DC shit than I'll ever know. I listened to them alot when younger, but never read up on them. I was busy with any Kiss stuff I could get my hands on. My best friend was the Dio and Dokken guy. I look back now and wish that I would have read up on more bands after seeing the VH1 Behind The Music specials. I got a lucky phone call from my parents a few months ago. My mom said she had found a box full of my old magazines and they were in pretty good shape. I was thinking all my Hot Rod, Car Craft, and Super Chevy mags. I was way off. In the box were perfect condition Metal Edge, Hit Parader, Circus, RIP, and other rock magazines. They're all from 87-93. I've been having a ball reading through them in order. I'm kinda glad I was a pak-rat. :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purrfect Kat

"The bullshit Train has arrived now everyone Get The fuck off" . . . . . haha

"The squirrelly little bastard" . . . . . hahaha

sorry Tim but that is just too funny . . . . .lol

Go right ahead, it doesn't bother me in the least. I knew the jason train, I mean bullshit would come. Oh well, they are synonomous anyhow. He was hiding and waiting until it was safe to come out. :ph34r: He was traumatized and lost sleep because he thought I was mad at him. One of the sadder stories I ever heard. :( :ph34r:

Guest Purrfect Kat

In all honesty Tim . . . . . From everything I have read .. it doesn't sound like he dislikes You at all.

I believe what he is saying is just lighten up a bit and let him be himself and if ya don"t then he is going to be himself regardless . . . .It's actually kinda a little like what I am going thru cuz I choose to express myself differently then everyone else.

Sorry I shouldn't get involved.

Yeah, I know he's trying to rattle my chain. Blow-Up Betty left him for another guy and he's been a bit misty. Surely he and his mother can make it work again. Maybe his friend Nuno can help him through it. :)

I sure would like to know who the little fucker was that sabotaged the ranking on the Nazareth - No Mean City page. It had a pretty good raking of about 9.6 and now it's at 6.6 or so. You can't EVER go by those damn rank numbers because there is always some asshole who doesn't think an album is worthy enough. SO, the fucker will sit there and give it a 1.0 over and over until the album is down and out.

:angry: Really though, if you look around this website you will see that there are way too many albums with a ranking of +9.00. It's a bunch of bullshit!!

Just like the page for the band Beautiful Creatures. Over 300 people have ranked this album and it sits at a three point something? This is another album that has been sabotaged. Again, BULLSHIT!!!!

:blink:= TIM, most days of the week.

:lol: = TIM, when his mother tickles his privet parts.

:o = TIM, the look on his face when his father caught him wackin' it.

<_< = TIM, the look on his face when his father asked to join him.

:angry: = TIM, a very ornery drunk.

;) = TIM, can't figure out why one ball hangs lower than the other.

:unsure: = TIM, standing next to you at the urinals.

It's dumbass, not dumb ass. Your comedy is weak, come back after a few lessons. As far as the fire, you started it but can't finish it.

Poor little jason got his feelings hurt. Go drink some more beer so you can talk better shit. That idea with the faces was weak. Better luck next time you felching sob. If you'd quit trying to fuck your daddy up the ass while typing you might have better luck. :)

Guest purrfect-kat

You guys are too much . . . .lol

ya know .. You guys could easily be friends if ya met in the middle somewhere and just accepted each others positives and negatives without getting angry all the time.

life is too short so why don't ya give each other a big sloppy kiss and a groping hug to show there are no hard feelings . . . . lol

Hey Kat, I'm not mad. The only time I did get mad was the incident that led to the message board being set up. Reno invited people to start shit. I was wanting jason to come aboard. You can take a look back on the first page and verify it. I know how jason is so I'm not bothered in the least- I invited him to vent. And no, I don't regret it. Until someone else starts a fire I guess everyone will have to watch us. I do have to admit his facial icons were funny. I said the opposite earlier to get him riled. He takes a bit to get back with us though. Probably had to go get more beer. As long as he likes AC/DC he couldn't be too bad (well, he does blow goats). :)

I'll leave out the sloppy kiss and groping hug part Kat. He might like that too much. By the way, you need to answer you last email MS. Kat. I'm awfully curious what picture you are referring to. :unsure:B)

Guest purrfect-kat

Thats cool You are laughing at those icons cuz it was funny . . . .lol

When You can laugh about it like You are doing now then it makes it alot tougher to get into your ummm (how do you spell it) psychy?

The pic?

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean this one that is painted on umm . . well nevermind.

TIM is right! I am here to edge him out with all the crap I can come up with!

HEY!! He knows me well enough to "laugh out loud" about it all. It's all in good fun, if you ask me. Eventhough TIM is a bit of a dork!

:D I'm havin' fun with the little puke!

Oh Yeah! By the way, at this point. I have had my fill of booze!................

Tim will get a kick out of that bit of news. B)

Mtv truley sucks!!!!!!! New Music is boring!!!!!!!! It seems that rock is dead.

What ever happened to cool music. I watched all weekend Vh1 and the behind the music

of all my favorite bands that rocked made me depressed!!!!!!!

:angry: