Let The Shit Fly!

Reno

I know what you mean Nunez. VH1 needs to get some more artists for behind the music. There were more than the few bands they keep showing over and over. :angry:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool You are laughing at those icons cuz it was funny . . . .lol

When You can laugh about it like You are doing now then it makes it alot tougher to get into your ummm (how do you spell it) psychy?

The pic?

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You mean this one that is painted on umm . . well nevermind.

So, I take it that picture is painted on your chest? B)

Yeah, that's the one. When you sent me that email Kat I thought you were referring to a pic on your website. I never pay much attention to the icons. I went back and looked after I left that last message for you though. Bad Kitty. :P

What's everyone being so fuckin' nice for?

Remember, this is called FLAMEFEST! (Let The Shit Fly).

Kat! Have you ever got a finger poked in those "eyes" of yours?

Well how about my whole fuckin' hand?!!

Really though, I don't want to get things out of control here. Everyone else already has their jaws on the desk now that they know what that piture really is.

Kat, this is what they call your "15 minutes of fame." ENJOY IT!

Guest purrfect-kat

(Points to a post from another site)

Charger

Member # 651

Member Rated:

posted 09-05-2002 03:36 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not_that_innocent - nicely done.

I think you got some of the bashing because you were pretty new when "purrfect kat" came in here and you were unfairly "grouped" in that with the kaos that she created.

(There are many more posts from several sites flaming me every day so do ya think I care?)

nope . . . . lol

Guest purrfect-kat

(last one I am posting)

mmandy

Member # 113

Member Rated:

posted 09-05-2002 08:36 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and notice that she was just here to sell her crap, and then moved on.

(oh my god I do believe they are startin to get it) . . . . . lol

I come to heavy harmonies to just joke around and don't wish to get involved too much with anything serious or flamefest cuz too many start it and then I end of finishing it and then it's always me who gets in trouble for it later.

(been there done that)

You guys do it cuz this girl is just going to shy away from it.

Guest purrfect-kat

yes a furball Tim . . . . lol

You guys are fun and I like that about y'all so the last thing I would want to do is start ripping people apart in flamefest.

I know alot of it can be taken in a joking manner but there is always that chance something could be taken the wrong way and then all hell breaks loose and things become mean.

That post I made about the charger guy . . . . . Here's an example of how twisted people are . . . . . not-that-innocent was at that site for over a month before I went there and all the people didn't like her. . . . I showed up one day and they "grouped" me in with her cuz I was completely new there.

Before I even had to chance to get to know anyone they were attacking me for no reason . . . . I took Custards last stand and told them all to "bring it on" cuz I was not going to put up with these idiots putting down my country.

These people are part of some cult and walk around with the light of Dave over there head and talk in twisted circles . . . . It was actually kind of frightning how they are so obsessed with this dave guy.

hell we should all go make names up there and walk in chanting Dave blows goats . . . . . haha . . . . . .(just joking)

:P

Custards last stand, huh? You do a great job of speaking English Kat- I just thought that was funny. I hardly remember my French since I never get to use it. Is your next icon going to be a full moon? You better not, a couple of the guys have creamed their jeans already- LOL. :D I think it is getting too deep around here for hip waders so I'm going to use the SCUBA suit. No snorkle of course. :lol:

"This dog's looking for a little fun

Gpnna get that pussy on the run

'Cause the Kat's got your tongue"

Do you know that one Kat? :lol:

By the way, I knew you would say something along those lines-LOL. :lol:

Guest purrfect-kat

. . . . did ya notice Reno hit the floor and still hasn't got up yet. . . . lol

I still have to laugh at the thought of flossing your teeth with a thong . . . oh my god that was funny. . . . lol

I see You guys are brave and still want more huh.

well then.

Lets Rock!!

Guest purrfect-kat

(Shoots one back at ya)

"Runnin Hot - blowin cold"

"Get ready for an overload"

"I'm like a loaded gun"

"Waitin for the night to come"

"I play for keeps - I play to Win"

"How bout a ticket for a night of Sin"

Damn, that sounds familiar. I sounds like Ratt or someone like that. I'll have to think further. Is it a well-known band or an indie?

Guest purrfect-kat

Very well known 80's hair band and I made some comments about the band a couple days ago in the comments section for bands

. . . . but then again I did leave a few comments on different bands there so that may not help alot . . .lol

Knowing you it's probably D2. I remember you mentioning Def Leppard and Hardline also. I'm still looking for the Japanese pressing of Hardline by the way.