Let The Shit Fly!

Reno

All your Mothers wear combat boots!!!!!!! :lol:

Doesn't everyone's? :whistle:

My mother favoured Doc Martens .... but they were pink and fluffy and very feminine....and anyone who says otherwise is in for it....not sure what "it" is but oh boy you're in for "it".....

yeah "it"....just so you understand!!!!!!

I'm gonna shove your "it" and your pink fluffy Doc Martens up where the sun don't shine. :angry:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well all your mother's mother's and father's father's are inbred white trailer park trash and my bands will always kick your bands heads in. :eviltongue:

Dream on punk!!

Last time i checked i'm fully awake and who you callin' punk,punk? :angry:

I'm callin' you a punk, punk....And Geoff calls you a punk as well!!

Yeah well all your mother's mother's and father's father's are inbred white trailer park trash and my bands will always kick your bands heads in. :eviltongue:

Dream on punk!!

Well Geoff's a punk,your a punk and all the rest of ya,yeah i'm talkin' to all of ya,ya all punks. :eviltongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Dream on punk!!

Well Geoff's a punk,your a punk and all the rest of ya,yeah i'm talkin' to all of ya,ya all punks. :eviltongue:

Well I'm not a punk...pishposh...I'm a highly refined blue blooded Englishman...probably in line for the throne.

Jeeves pass me the tea and the caviar....I've had it with these commoners!

Dream on punk!!

Well I'm not a punk...pishposh...I'm a highly refined blue blooded Englishman...probably in line for the throne.

The only throne your going to get is one that a drag queen squats on and we commoners don't need your type,ya punk. :eviltongue:

Dream on punk!!

The only throne your going to get is one that a drag queen squats on and we commoners don't need your type,ya punk. :eviltongue:

You are all punks....Punk.

Dream on punk!!

Who you callin' a punk?You inbred punk of punks. :eviltongue:

Dream on punk!!

You trying to punk me, punk? Nick is the one who mentioned pishposh, you punk!!

Dream on punk!!

You trying to punk me, punk? Nick is the one who mentioned pishposh, you punk!!

I don't care who said what as your all punks and go and get well and truly punked ya punks. :angry:

Why I oughtta!!!!!!!!

Numpty! Yes Numpty.....the real nasty words are out in the open now!!!!!

numptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumpty! Punk!

Why I oughtta!!!!!!!!

Numpty! Yes Numpty.....the real nasty words are out in the open now!!!!!

numptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumptynumpty! Punk!

Shup punk!! :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

Are you punks still being right royal punks?

Did you say something punk? :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm guessing you don't feel lucky...punk.

I'm feelin' lucky punk are you?

I've got a 44 Magnum pointing at ya punk!!!!.....erm....can I borrow some bullets.......and a real magnum..that would be good....not this plastic one full of water...

I've got a 44 Magnum pointing at ya punk!!!!.....erm....can I borrow some bullets.......and a real magnum..that would be good....not this plastic one full of water...

I'm guessing not so lucky...punk?

• 4 weeks later...

Reaaallll lucky coz I found the water pistol...punk!

Reaaallll lucky coz I found the water pistol...punk!

Nice comeback, punk...