2:40 AM Cetral Time...

Evil Rick

Wish I was. I had a heavy case of insomnia last night, and not even our Aussie friends were on here at that time.

Wish I was. I had a heavy case of insomnia last night, and not even our Aussie friends were on here at that time.

When I have that problem I drink a glass of wine then 10 minutes later I'm out! There's also a vitamin you can take called Melatonan SP. It gets you in a normal sleep cycle and puts you out in five minutes. It's not addictive because it's not a drug ;)

When I have that problem I drink a glass of wine then 10 minutes later I'm out! There's also a vitamin you can take called Melatonan SP. It gets you in a normal sleep cycle and puts you out in five minutes. It's not addictive because it's not a drug ;)

I might have to check that out, I have really had problems lately getting back into into my normal sleep routine after the holidays. -_-

apparently, it makes you not spell either ;) Cetral time ;)

That's the first sign someone hasn't had enough sleep. The second sign is that they believe KIss will record another album of new material....lets watch for this...;)

apparently, it makes you not spell either ;) Cetral time ;)

That's the first sign someone hasn't had enough sleep. The second sign is that they believe KIss will record another album of new material....lets watch for this...;)

What are you saying that Gene and Paul would lie to me? WTF.

Yep, I was probably dreaming about naked girls by that time :)

And I was probably messing with naked girls by that time :whistle:

I swear to God i was home all nite.

Would that be all night Cetral or Moutain time? :drink:

That would be Cetrak time Sir and yes I swear to God I was home too... :whistle:

HAHHA noone likes you!

:nyanya:

Calling you Aussie friends is a long stretch, maybe Aussie wombats... :geoffadillos: and Mattosaurus....

HAHHA noone likes you!

Calling you Aussie friends is a long stretch, maybe Aussie wombats... :geoffadillos: and Mattosaurus....

Bad English speaking Freaks!!

ummmm......:gone:

HAHHA noone likes you!

I hope you mean those Aussie wombats Jez :crying:

HAHHA noone likes you!

Oh indeed I do Stefan. :beerbang:

HAHHA noone likes you!

I thought so. My Englese is superior to wombats :beerbang:

I might have to check that out, I have really had problems lately getting back into into my normal sleep routine after the holidays. -_-

Probably all the blood in your Coors Light system :whistle:

Probably all the blood in your Coors Light system :whistle:

:lol:

HAHHA noone likes you!

I should never have introduced Stefan to that W word. He gets so excited!

HAHHA noone likes you!

Yeah, but it's usually the other 'W' word you associate with you Aussies, so all is not lost ;)

HAHHA noone likes you!

Yeah, but it's usually the other 'W' word you associate with you Aussies, so all is not lost ;)

I'll say it for you Jez: Wankers! :P