Another Psycho Kid

Fat Freddy

Good grief...

Police: Angry Ohio boy, 4, shoots baby sitter

Tue Jan 6, 12:22 am ET

JACKSON, Ohio – Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter.

Eighteen-year-old Nathan Beavers was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged.

Nathan Beavers. lol.

I guess you could say that his "ward" was a little hard on the "Beavers" that night.

How does a 4 year old raise and hold a heavy shotgun?

Where did the kid get the fuckin' gun from in the first place ??? A "closet" ?? What does that mean ? A loaded gun just lying around in an open closet ?? :wtf: The babysitter should sue the parents !

How does a 4 year old raise and hold a heavy shotgun?

Where did the kid get the fuckin' gun from in the first place ??? A "closet" ?? What does that mean ? A loaded gun just lying around in an open closet ?? :wtf: The babysitter should sue the parents !

Good point.. I mean I DOUBT the 4 year old would know HOW to load a shotgun.. Stupid fucking parents!!!!! :angry:

How does a young man at the tender age of 18 say.......I Wanna Be a Babysitter!!! :screwy:

I was thinking the same thing...But I digress. 4 years old and knows how to hold a shotgun. Damn GI Joe....