How big or small is yours?

Faron

Sounds like the lot of ya are trying to compensate for the size of something else.... :whistle:

All I know is mine is rectangular, is about 5 years old and needs upgrading to a posh huge one.

My TV? I haven't got a clue mate! :D

:lol:

42 inch Samsung DLP.

And we just picked up a new Sony Home Theatre package, and it's money.

Beautiful sound.

First thing I watched was the Genesis: When in Rome 2007 dvd.

Beautiful sound.

Sounds good mate, sounds big :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony
Sounds like the lot of ya are trying to compensate for the size of something else.... :whistle:

Really? How small is yours?

Nunyabitness..... :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

I wonder why he's interested....? :whistle:

Don't think on it too hard, my friend.

27-inch Sony I've had for about 12 years now, still works great. Been flirting with the idea of upgrading to an LCD for about 2 years, but haven't got around to it yet. As soon as the picture goes, I'm there. Main reason is I don't watch a lot of TV at all.

Believe me, I don't! ;)

I still say its nunyabitness....

• My Little Pony

Believe me, I don't! ;)

Hey, I've dropped it already, but I think it's Stefan who wants to know. He's just trying to get me to do the asking. Anyways, enjoy your Christmas.

Believe me, I don't! ;)

Hey, I've dropped it already, but I think it's Stefan who wants to know. He's just trying to get me to do the asking. Anyways, enjoy your Christmas.

:christmas:

58" Sony with surround sound...me likee :)

That`s big mate, in fact it`s huge, bet they all say that to you :lol:

My wife made mine...so you KNOW its got to be big!! :)

yep, she MADE our theater monster. the screen is 9 1/2 ft wide by about 6 ft tall. covers the whole wall! she gutted old crt projector and tweaked all the inside working and fitted new bulbs and scanning ratios and the thing kicks serious butt! 1080i aint got nuthin on this. she spent many many long hard....dont loose it here guys...hours getting the picture to be perfect. it flat out BLOWS away any picture quality you see at the movies. HD movies are so life like its unreal. our weekends consist of watching a heck of alot of movies!

Just recently upgraded to a 42" Phillips HD LCD for the bedroom (my wife likes big things in the bedroom, which is odd, since she married me). Haven't converted my cable box to HD yet (pure laziness on my part), but the new PS3 is connected via HDMI cable and movies look sweeeeeeeet! (And that's just regular DVDs...haven't even tried a Blu-Ray disc in it yet.)

yep, she MADE our theater monster. the screen is 9 1/2 ft wide by about 6 ft tall. covers the whole wall! she gutted old crt projector and tweaked all the inside working and fitted new bulbs and scanning ratios and the thing kicks serious butt! 1080i aint got nuthin on this. she spent many many long hard....dont loose it here guys...hours getting the picture to be perfect. it flat out BLOWS away any picture quality you see at the movies. HD movies are so life like its unreal. our weekends consist of watching a heck of alot of movies!

:tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

Wow. Where did she get to be so tech savvy?

shes a natural,thats all shes ever done is read and learn and apply. got it from her daddy. he was a cool guy. shes like a sponge soaking up as much info on computers,tech gadgets,our old home,rewiring the house,sanding floors,roofing the house,fixing a wash machine,beefing up HER...yes i know...HER bad ass dodge ram...with a hemi. hell yeah she makes me look bad...but hey...at least i hold the flashlight for her!! ha

she even wired up a computer in her old jeep 5 years ago...before it was cool to have a computer in your car!

she is a rare find...and a hot one at that!

• 1 month later...
  • My Little Pony

Because I've moved out and I own an Xbox 360, PS 2, Dreamcast, SNES, and an NES I needed a TV. I went out to Futureshop yesterday, and took my tech savvy friend along. I left with a 50" Plasma HDTV LG. You gotta love the economy. We set it up and started testing it out, with video games, and finally watching Rock N Rolla. Needless to say, I'm very satisfied.