Any blank screen fans?

cdjunky41

What do you watch during a power outage?

I kinda like staring at a blank screen :popcorn:

From what I've heard (Maybe I'm Just Makin' This Up :screwy: ), But it get's better ratings than shows like....HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY, DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER, THE HOGANS, GIRLS NEXT DOOR, ORCA WINFRY. :nyanya:

What do you watch during a power outage?

I kinda like staring at a blank screen :popcorn:

From what I've heard (Maybe I'm Just Makin' This Up :screwy: ), But it get's better ratings than shows like....HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY, DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER, THE HOGANS, GIRLS NEXT DOOR, ORCA WINFRY. :nyanya:

:yikes:

My six year old informed me of this during the last power outage we had: the only thing that works are flashlights, candles and plants.

Even if the camera pulls back right up against the wall when aimed at Oprah Windbag's gigantic ass, the lens is incapable of showing anything but a blank screen anyway. How this holier-than-thou loudmouth became a media icon boggles the mind. She frightens me - if she ever gave the word to her fan base of old biddies to attack, the streets would be filled with armies of zombie-like creatures brandishing knitting needles and hatpins. Forget terrorists - on a disaster level, we'd all be royally fucked.

When my wife and I are starring at a blank screen, I shout (WOW! DID YOU SEE THAT?). She gives me this look like " I hope your insurance is paid up because I'm sending you to a home" :screwy:

I don't think she likes my humor all that much!! :whistle:

Can`t think why mate ;):lol::whistle:

When my wife and I are starring at a blank screen, I shout (WOW! DID YOU SEE THAT?). She gives me this look like " I hope your insurance is paid up because I'm sending you to a home" :screwy:

I don't think she likes my humor all that much!! :whistle:

Did you tape it .... I missed it!

We haven't really had one since I've lived with my wife, but I'd like to think that if faced with this situation I'd get some white socks from the bedroom and put on a sock puppet show.

We haven't really had one since I've lived with my wife, but I'd like to think that if faced with this situation I'd get some white socks from the bedroom and put on a sock puppet show.

What part of your body does the sock go? :whistle::yikes:

There are five socks - it's quite an involved show. Two hands, two feet and one ferocious penis are the stars of the show.

What part of your body does the sock go? :whistle::yikes:

There are five socks - it's quite an involved show. Two hands, two feet and one ferocious penis are the stars of the show.

:rofl2: