One cd you`d like off Santa?

Faron

I want Poison - 'The Worst Of...' 28 disc Box set (with bonus disc of Kanye West 'Rock' Remixes) Exclusively sold at the pound shop.

:rofl2: Fuck me, some how I missed this post....what a classic :christmas:

• My Little Pony
...a blowjob from Mrs. Claus would do just fine.... <_<

isnt she about 100yrs old?

I want Poison - 'The Worst Of...' 28 disc Box set (with bonus disc of Kanye West 'Rock' Remixes) Exclusively sold at the pound shop.

They take some unnecessary flak, don`t they mate? :unsure::tumbsup:

No - completely deserved mate! They are along with L**on Town and Queen Cliff, Shit personified. ;)

Suppose you`re right mate :)

Can't go wrong with a hundred years of experience!

Reckless - s/t

Great album, this was up there with the Toronto albums that I wanted more than anything else and was glad when it was released by Rock Candy :tumbsup:

Reckless - s/t

Great album, this was up there with the Toronto albums that I wanted more than anything else and was glad when it was released by Rock Candy :tumbsup:

I know... love it...my vinyl has lasted and lasted but time for silver disc on that one I reckon.

Reckless - s/t

I know... love it...my vinyl has lasted and lasted but time for silver disc on that one I reckon.

Treat yourself mate, go on :tumbsup:

Reckless - s/t

:bowdown:

Reckless - s/t

It was on a Christmas want list...gotta wait to see if I get it or not.

Reckless - s/t

I`m excited for you mate :lol:

Reckless - s/t

I`m excited for you mate :lol:

:rofl2: