anyone have one of these as a kid

66 mustang

Yep, I had one of those (though I believe mine had a Wild West motif rather than a carnival, but I could be wrong)... I seem to remember playing with the gun by itself more often than with the "shooting gallery" part ... cuz eventually the plastic at the front of the shooting gallery's window got all scratched to sh*t from repeatedly dragging the magnetic "gun" across it to pick up and "shoot" the ball bearings...

...My parents were never crazy about my brother and I playing with guns now that I think about it, so I wonder who the heck got that toy for us? They never would've bought it for us themselves... must've been a birthday/Xmas gift from another relative...

Yes! Got one for my 4th birthday and remember it like it was yesterday. I played that thing for hours! I also remember my cousin had a wayyy cooler one. It was much deeper and on four legs almost like a miniature pinball game. It had this Gatling gun that shot round after round of bb's at different cowboys who would get knocked down or something. I have never been able to find that toy online but I bet it's worth some coin nowadays.

Yes! Got one for my 4th birthday and remember it like it was yesterday. I played that thing for hours! I also remember my cousin had a wayyy cooler one. It was much deeper and on four legs almost like a miniature pinball game. It had this Gatling gun that shot round after round of bb's at different cowboys who would get knocked down or something. I have never been able to find that toy online but I bet it's worth some coin nowadays.

Alright, this thread rekindled my interest in tracking down that game. I did find one on ebay. Anyone ever see this as a kid??

MARX RATTLIN GATTLIN SHOOTING GALLERY:

MARXRATTLINGATTLIN.jpg

RattlinGattlin.jpg

I loved this when I was little!

• 10 months later...

Alright, this thread rekindled my interest in tracking down that game. I did find one on ebay. Anyone ever see this as a kid??

MARXRATTLINGATTLIN.jpg

RattlinGattlin.jpg

I had one and I know I woke the block up with it. Later I took the gun apart from the game to see if I could shoot someone with it. Never worked again.......

MARXRATTLINGATTLIN.jpg

RattlinGattlin.jpg

I had one and I know I woke the block up with it. Later I took the gun apart from the game to see if I could shoot someone with it. Never worked again.......

I wanted to do the same thing with my cousin's but I couldn't get him talked into taking it apart. Probably a good thing! :lol:

And yeah, that sucker was loud as hell!!

MARXRATTLINGATTLIN.jpg

RattlinGattlin.jpg

I wanted to do the same thing with my cousin's but I couldn't get him talked into taking it apart. Probably a good thing! :lol:

And yeah, that sucker was loud as hell!!

I don't know which one of my parents was responsible for picking it out but I'm sure they caught hell from the other. Louder than a dynamite in a hubcap factory.