Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

But what of Palace ? You can bet Jez ain't got a fuckin' clue.........

A bit like your musical knowledge then mate :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your side-splitting footie anecdotes have been exhausted.......... :nyanya:

I see your side-splitting footie anecdotes have been exhausted.......... :nyanya:

The envy of the irkesome non league footie fans rears it's ugly head already, you sad loser :loser:

The envy of the irkesome non league footie fans rears it's ugly head already, you sad loser :loser:

Fans ? And not being able to count is admirable. :nyanya:

Fans ? And not being able to count is admirable. :nyanya:

You ain't the only L**on town fan are you? Although saying that, most of them (the 5 real fans ) are jumping ship quicker than the Titanic and buying up their Watford or MK Dons season tickets. You should take note as you will be the only sad loser left. :fu:

Basking in the glory of another defeat against the wonderous Brentford. God your team really are shit mate!! :bananamac:

Away to Brentford on Saturday........

And lost 2-0.....

Farewell Football League........WE SHALL RETURN......

I hope you're satisfied JEZ PARRY. :fu::whistle:

And lost 2-0.....

Extremely satisfied and as happy as a pig in shit mate, which your lot are. :bananamac::fu:

And lost 2-0.....

Extremely satisfied and as happy as a pig in shit mate, which your lot are. :bananamac::fu:

We're gonna get out of the Blue Square fookin' quickly.......Be Warned.

And lost 2-0.....

Of course you are :whistle:

And lost 2-0.....

Of course you are :whistle:

Getting worried already me thinks !!!!

The Premiership crown awaits....again! :tumbsup:

Only cos 'Boro were shite.......... :rofl2:

Regardless, the Premiership crown is ours :fu:

If Liverpool don't beat Newcastle,I think the title's yours.....

Even if they do it wont make any difference. ManU only potentially dodgy game is Arsenal and I think they'll win that too.

Southend finished 8th.....good end placing given their start...I thought we'd end up in a relegation battle..but cudos to the team for a great recent string of results. Gives a good platform to build off for next season to make a promotion push. :bananamac:

The wife's team Reading still have a chance of auto promotion...need to beat Birmingham today and hope Jez's lot do a favour against Sheffield...............come on you Eagles.

Should be an interesting game :tumbsup:

Even if they do it wont make any difference. ManU only potentially dodgy game is Arsenal and I think they'll win that too.

Southend finished 8th.....good end placing given their start...I thought we'd end up in a relegation battle..but cudos to the team for a great recent string of results. Gives a good platform to build off for next season to make a promotion push. :bananamac:

The wife's team Reading still have a chance of auto promotion...need to beat Birmingham today and hope Jez's lot do a favour against Sheffield...............come on you Eagles.

Southend did very well in the end to finish in that position, can only be a huge positive in their forward plans for next season! :tumbsup:

Southend did very well in the end to finish in that position, can only be a huge positive in their forward plans for next season! :tumbsup:

yeah, the new stadium has started now....22,000 seater just 2 miles from where I live. Will be perfect for my boys.

That is if they dont support bloody Manu :unsure:

Good draw against Sheffield Utd today, good ened to end stuff and we played well and Speroni was outstanding. All in all a very average season for us finishing 14th, especially as the first half of the season we were excellent and played some very good, attractive football. Not a complete disaster then, like some persons team, and we will be better I am sure next season with our youngsters like Danns, Moses, Hills who have showed alot of potential.

Good draw against Sheffield Utd today, good ened to end stuff and we played well and Speroni was outstanding. All in all a very average season for us finishing 14th, especially as the first half of the season we were excellent and played some very good, attractive football. Not a complete disaster then, like some persons team, and we will be better I am sure next season with our youngsters like Danns, Moses, Hills who have showed alot of potential.

And already being tracked by the likes of Spurs no doubt..........

So, what's it gonna be tonight ? Barcelona or Chelsea ?? Who will be playing against ManU in the CL final ??

My guess is Barcelona. What a dream final this would be ! The currently 2 best european teams playing against each other !

So, what's it gonna be tonight ? Barcelona or Chelsea ?? Who will be playing against ManU in the CL final ??

My guess is Barcelona. What a dream final this would be ! The currently 2 best european teams playing against each other !

I think Chelsea can do it,IF, Barcelona fail to score...But if they do it's anyones guess !!!!!!!!!!!

I think Chelsea can do it,IF, Barcelona fail to score...But if they do it's anyones guess !!!!!!!!!!!

Messi, Henry and Eto'o are not going to fail again. No way !!