Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

So, what's it gonna be tonight ? Barcelona or Chelsea ?? Who will be playing against ManU in the CL final ??

My guess is Barcelona. What a dream final this would be ! The currently 2 best european teams playing against each other !

I think Chelsea can do it,IF, Barcelona fail to score...But if they do it's anyones guess !!!!!!!!!!!

Messi, Henry and Eto'o are not going to fail again. No way !!

It's a tough one to call.......

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what's it gonna be tonight ? Barcelona or Chelsea ?? Who will be playing against ManU in the CL final ??

My guess is Barcelona. What a dream final this would be ! The currently 2 best european teams playing against each other !

I think Chelsea can do it,IF, Barcelona fail to score...But if they do it's anyones guess !!!!!!!!!!!

Why not state the bleedin' obvious!! And you say my footballing knowledge is shite!! :doh:

Why not state the bleedin' obvious!! And you say my footballing knowledge is shite!! :doh:

Ah..Mr.Shoulder-shrugger appears..........

Ah, Mr. Knob Jockey replies......

And Mr.R.Sole tries his knob jockey gag............

Go on, make an obvious footballing statement again, the last one was a classic :rofl2:

Go on, make an obvious footballing statement again, the last one was a classic :rofl2:

Unlike your factual stuck-in-the-middle ones obviously :nyanya:

That was funny :unsure:

As was yours..... :unsure:

As was yours..... :unsure:

I was being serious as usual

I think Barcelona, would be the most attractive final :tumbsup:

Well that was the most shickingly bad refereed game Ive never seen in my entire life.

How many blatant penalties appeals turned down....3? 4??. Just shocking.

Drogba's parting comment to the camera was spot on.

'A fucking disgrace'.

Well that was the most shickingly bad refereed game Ive never seen in my entire life.

'A fucking disgrace'.

Yeah, I totally agree with you ! That really sucked. :( On top Chelsea will never forgive themselves for wasting so many chances to score one more goal.....

'A fucking disgrace'.

Yeah, I totally agree with you ! That really sucked. :( On top Chelsea will never forgive themselves for wasting so many chances to score one more goal.....

What's even more laughable is that Barcelona have also lost their 2 main defenders for the final which means that Rooney and Ronaldo will run riot in Rome.

'A fucking disgrace'.

What's even more laughable is that Barcelona have also lost their 2 main defenders for the final which means that Rooney and Ronaldo will run riot in Rome.

'A fucking disgrace'.

'A fucking disgrace'.

Puyol will be back, though. And probably Henri on the left wing. It will be a very interesting game as well. I wonder who is going to be the ref ??

'A fucking disgrace'.

Puyol will be back, though. And probably Henri on the left wing. It will be a very interesting game as well. I wonder who is going to be the ref ??

Stevie Wonder,Ray Charles ???

'A fucking disgrace'.

Useless ref indeed, although 2 weren't penalties imo!!

'A fucking disgrace'.

Eh??

Which 2?

1. Wrestled to the floor inside the box...you could even see where the turf was churned up INSIDE the box. Clear penalty.

2. Drogba's shirt pulled and clipped leg. Clear Penalty.

3. Pique's hand ball. Bloody obvious penalty.

4. Last minute shout.........he jumps, turns his back and lifts his arm and it hits him on the upper party of his arm. Bloody obvious penalty to me. Even 'sit on the fence' Gullit had to admit it was pretty clear cut.

I hope UEFA paid the ref a handsome sum for fixing the game. LOL, maybe a bit harsh. but so many appalling decisions does stink.

'A fucking disgrace'.

Eh??

Which 2?

1. Wrestled to the floor inside the box...you could even see where the turf was churned up INSIDE the box. Clear penalty.

4. Last minute shout.........he jumps, turns his back and lifts his arm and it hits him on the upper party of his arm. Bloody obvious penalty to me. Even 'sit on the fence' Gullit had to admit it was pretty clear cut.

I hope UEFA paid the ref a handsome sum for fixing the game. LOL, maybe a bit harsh. but so many appalling decisions does stink.

Not in Jez-land.....

'A fucking disgrace'.

Eh??

Which 2?

Not in Jez-land.....

Number 2 - I am sure lots of other refs wouldn't have given it either, It's Drogba we're talking about here and It looked a bit lame to me and a few lads in the pub aswell and I thought looking back at number 4, it was the very very top of his Arm/shoulder/Back as he turned?? I may be wrong, but it didn't look clear cut to me.

The other 2 were clear cut though for sure

Seems like old Diving Drogba has got his come uppance. Not saying it is right, but it was gonna happen eventually. Ever hear of the cry wolf story?

I agree with Jez concerning Drogba,but the "hanballs" are exactly that....Handball.But Chelsea should and could have won that anyway with the injured,but now I'm not,Drogba the culprit.

I agree with Jez concerning Drogba,but the "hanballs" are exactly that....Handball.But Chelsea should and could have won that anyway with the injured,but now I'm not,Drogba the culprit.

Is the very top of your arm/Shoulder classed as hand ball Wot?