Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Town,J.P.Trophy WINNERS,are away to Lincoln on Saturday......

Great when your team gets relegated 3 times in four seasons - oooops I wouldn't know, but I know a man who does?? :fu:

Great when your team gets relegated 3 times in four seasons - oooops I wouldn't know, but I know a man who does?? :fu:

And your lot have done.......wait for it.....Oh yeah.......FUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!! :fu:

And your lot have done.......wait for it.....Oh yeah.......FUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!! :fu:

Piss poor mate - The question was about how fucking terrible your bag of shit football team is for getting relegated 3 times in four seasons - which is quite an achievement I'll give you that :rofl2: not what My lot have or haven't won. Unable to answer the question yet again?

Oh sorry - you won a little cup!!

A proper team is playing tonight - Man Utd!

They`re in terrible form but still sitting top of the Premiership :bowdown:

God 2-2 was a dreadful result mate.....you might have fucked up there :unsure:

Piss poor mate - The question was about how fucking terrible your bag of shit football team is for getting relegated 3 times in four seasons - which is quite an achievement I'll give you that :rofl2: not what My lot have or haven't won. Unable to answer the question yet again?

See.Too busy trying to generate chuckles at the Towns expense with no real quality of humour,without any mention of how your fuckin' excuse for a team are doing,probably cos you don't know. :nyanya::nyanya:

See.Too busy trying to generate chuckles at the Towns expense with no real quality of humour,without any mention of how your fuckin' excuse for a team are doing,probably cos you don't know. :nyanya::nyanya:

Being serious for a moment, if that is possible - I was actually not joking around about being relegated 3 times in four seasons mate. You generate your own jokes at the moment and everyone else is feeling pretty embarassed for you if truth be told, even if you aren't. If I were a L**on fan I'd be fucking gutted, which if you were any kind of supporter of the 'Club', you would too. (question answered I think).

Oh and my team are fine in the Championship and well you know it, thanx anyways.

A proper team is playing tonight - Man Utd!

They`re in terrible form but still sitting top of the Premiership :bowdown:

God 2-2 was a dreadful result mate.....you might have fucked up there :unsure:

Another crap result, wouldn`t surprise me if we get knocked out next week but should have the big guns back to tighten up the defence a touch! :tumbsup:

What a time to have a bad spell :(

Being serious for a moment, if that is possible - I was actually not joking around about being relegated 3 times in four seasons mate. You generate your own jokes at the moment and everyone else is feeling pretty embarassed for you if truth be told, even if you aren't. If I were a L**on fan I'd be fucking gutted, which if you were any kind of supporter of the 'Club', you would too. (question answered I think).

Oh and my team are fine in the Championship and well you know it, thanx anyways.

Ask a serious question, they go into hiding!! :rolleyes:

Not long now - the end is nigh!! :bananamac:

0-2 today to the Dons.........play offs are just a dream now. Mid table obscurity here we come.

Better than a relegation battle tho............

0-2 today to the Dons.........play offs are just a dream now. Mid table obscurity here we come.

Could be ALOT worse mate, in fact it could be terribly shockingly awfully shit, ask Wotty!! :bananamac:

Here`s to having a crack next season mate :drink:

Could be ALOT worse mate, in fact it could be terribly shockingly awfully shit, ask Wotty!! :bananamac:

Or not quite as shit! ;):whistle:

:doh:

Come on Man U, snap out of this lower league form that you are showing, kick some ass today and continue with world dominance :tumbsup:

Come on Man U, snap out of this lower league form that you are showing, kick some ass today and continue with world dominance :tumbsup:

Nah...............

Nah my arse

Nah...............

You are a cock!! ;)

Nah...............

You are a cock!! ;)

Who?

Right result for Man Utd with Liverpool winning 4-0...... :whistle::rofl2:

Jez was right, you are a male Chicken :bananamac:

Right result for Man Utd with Liverpool winning 4-0...... :whistle::rofl2:

Jez was right, you are a male Chicken :bananamac:

As opposed to you being a female............ :rofl2::rofl2:

I hope Luton get relegated now, I was considering changing teams as I`ve supported Utd for nigh on 34 years and felt in need of a refreshing change but you don`t deserve my support now after that matey :fu::fu::fu:

Anyway, Kidderminster are my local Blue Square Premier team :bunch::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Wouldn`t mind a Hot Chicken Curry :)