Corey Hart

JC_AOR

You know that guy that wears sunglasses at night...been listening to some of his stuff lately. I must admit that despite all of his albums have a substantial amount of utter crap on them, there are among them some very very good rock/AOR songs.

His 1985 album Boy In The Box is probably the best album I've heard from him with great songs like 'Never Surrender', 'Eurasian Eyes' and 'Waiting For You'.

Does anyone else like any of Corey Hart's music? What other songs of his are good?

I've never heard any of his stuff (and sorry mate, got no desire too) but how awesome is the song title 'Eurasian Eyes'? :lol:

Yes....definitely a fan of some of stuff. In fact.......a few people said I looked like him 'back in the day'....for whatever that's worth...LOL...but, seriously....."Never Surrender" is one of my favorite tunes.....

Yes....definitely a fan of some of stuff. In fact.......a few people said I looked like him 'back in the day'....for whatever that's worth...LOL...but, seriously....."Never Surrender" is one of my favorite tunes.....

I forgot about "Never Surrender". That was a good song too. :tumbsup:

You know that guy that wears sunglasses at night...been listening to some of his stuff lately. I must admit that despite all of his albums have a substantial amount of utter crap on them, there are among them some very very good rock/AOR songs.

His 1985 album Boy In The Box is probably the best album I've heard from him with great songs like 'Never Surrender', 'Eurasian Eyes' and 'Waiting For You'.

Does anyone else like any of Corey Hart's music? What other songs of his are good?

Yes, I sure like his music !

I think he is kind of a cool guy. He did some albums, sold them reasonably well, and now lives on the Bermudas with his wife and many kids with no scandals attached. He enjoys his money, records a new CD now and then ("Jade" is his latest one, I believe ...) and just does what he feels up to.

I really like that attitude and respect that !! :drink:

Cool Bernd! Another one of my favorite Corey Hart songs is: "It Ain't Enough"

He has released some great stufff over the year, 'Boy In The Box' was a goodie as well as the S/T and the excellent 'Jade' as well. Hopefully he will do some other stuff in future.

• 1 year later...

I think he's okay, dont really like how in a lot of his songs he comes in with a strong almost AOR sounding verse, then takes his choruses on some kind of a fucked up new wave ride! thats kind of irritating, but I like his voice!