Rob Rock back with Impellitteri

Dead Planet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Chris Impellitteri I throw in the same boat as WingWee and Axel Rudi Pell. Although good at what they play, it tends to get stale after a while. At least Pell's redeeming factor is Gioeli on vocals :beerbang:

Chris Impellitteri I throw in the same boat as WingWee and Axel Rudi Pell. Although good at what they play, it tends to get stale after a while. At least Pell's redeeming factor is Gioeli on vocals :beerbang:

Same here. It's nice enough if it's on the stereo, but I wouldn't be the one to put it on there.

Same here. It's nice enough if it's on the stereo, but I wouldn't be the one to put it on there.

I'll take Impellitteri any day over those two.......

In recent times I'd take him over Yngwie without question but I actually prefer by far the weakest guitarist of them all; Pell.

In recent times I'd take him over Yngwie without question but I actually prefer by far the weakest guitarist of them all; Pell.

I haven't heard from Chris but what I've heard I do like and feel like he writes better songs as of late than Malmsteen who hasn't done anything good since "Facing the Animal" with Mats Leven. The new Pell album however is one of my top albums of 2008 and from what I've heard from him I really like a lot including Gioeli's vocals. But this new Impellitteri song is awesome and I have a feeling that this new album with Rock on vocals is gonna be a monster Metal album. :banger:

• My Little Pony
Here's the album cover and a new song is on his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/impellitteriofficialsite

3194371825_db2399d1a3_o.jpg

Edit: The new song is kicking my ass. :banger:

By the way this thread should be in the Metal forum IMO. :headbanger:

I just got my ass whooped!

Chris Impellitteri I throw in the same boat as WingWee and Axel Rudi Pell. Although good at what they play, it tends to get stale after a while.

I'll take Impellitteri any day over those two....

Backed 1000%. Chris Impellitteri never loses sight of the song in his quest to wank on his guitar, unlike those other two (though to be fair, Pell is less guilty of this than Malmsteen). Chris knows how to shred like a monster but still craft soaring melodic metal choruses...as evidenced by this new song, which is classic Impellitteri, IMO.