I'm moving to Wyoming

heaven&hell

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will your email address be the same? How do I get ahold of you after the move? <_<

It's very nice of you to ask to make him feel loved and stuff, but do you really, really want to know?

Not really. Just trying to be Minnesota Nice. :whistle:

What's Minnesota nice? Is that kind of like what the Avs did to the Wild? :whistle:

Serioulsy of course my email will be the same.

I got ya in the contacts list. You're gold.

I guess it's on now. 3-2 Wild..... :whistle:

Hey Wes, I have a baseball cap from a saloon in Jackson Hole, Wyoming called the "Mangy Moose." It's got a picture of a beer label on it for their "Mangy Moose Brew." I don't even know if the beer (or the saloon) exists but if you're ever out Jackson Hole way after your move, it could be an interesting place to investigate. :lol:

Wes, thanks for a kickin party! I got fed, drunk, laid & had the best beer shit this morning! You're the man! :)

Seriously, let me know if you need helping loading shit up man. I got ya...

Hey Wes, I have a baseball cap from a saloon in Jackson Hole, Wyoming called the "Mangy Moose." It's got a picture of a beer label on it for their "Mangy Moose Brew." I don't even know if the beer (or the saloon) exists but if you're ever out Jackson Hole way after your move, it could be an interesting place to investigate. :lol:

I've never been there before and from what I understand it's a very ritzy place for rich famous people.

I have noticed many micro brews in stores out there so I'll keep an eye out for that brand. :tumbsup:

Wes, thanks for a kickin party! I got fed, drunk, laid & had the best beer shit this morning! You're the man! :)

Seriously, let me know if you need helping loading shit up man. I got ya...

Glad you could make it. I'll have to post some of those silly pics sometime in the future. :tumbsup:

I've never been there before and from what I understand it's a very ritzy place for rich famous people.

I have noticed many micro brews in stores out there so I'll keep an eye out for that brand. :tumbsup:

when i lived in Jackson Hole, we used to have lunch up at the moose. a very unusal bar indeed. Snake River brewing company is the brewery in JH that does all the beer. they should have a website.

when i lived in Jackson Hole, we used to have lunch up at the moose. a very unusal bar indeed. Snake River brewing company is the brewery in JH that does all the beer. they should have a website.

I seem to remember some Snake River brewing company beer in some different liquor stores.

• 1 year later...
Over a year later and I'm still here.

Is it still snowing?? :whistle:

i could move to mars right now, and it wouldn't be far enough away.

You dislike Wes that much? Wow, that's harsh.

i could move to mars right now, and it wouldn't be far enough away.

You dislike Wes that much? Wow, that's harsh.

I have that effect on people for some reason. :unsure:

No no, wasn't wes, but just needed to be far, far away at the moment then .