I'm moving to Wyoming

heaven&hell

See now you've mentioned Yellowstone I know where you're talking about. That's the Volcano right, the one that (according to the Discovery Channel) is the number 1 most likely natural event to wipe human beings off the face of the earth...

You'll have to post on HH when that one goes off Wes, best mark it URGENT....

P.s. Youre still looking forward to moving, right? :blink:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See now you've mentioned Yellowstone I know where you're talking about. That's the Volcano right, the one that (according to the Discovery Channel) is the number 1 most likely natural event to wipe human beings off the face of the earth...

You're probably thinking of that Volcano in Washington.

Yellowstone is a like a big National Park or something.

But if there is a Volcano going off I'll stay until the end giving everyone updates until the lava melts me. :tumbsup:

I'm sure the housing is much cheaper than here in Maryland.

Doesn't surprise me ! It seems to be in fuckin' nowhere !!

Wyoming ..! Isn't that the good old cowboys' country from the movies ??

Yeah one cool thing about Wyoming is Yellowstone with all the hot gysers.

It has been a few years since I've been in Wyoming....but Casper, Wyoming is a pretty cool place. It may be different now....But it's hard to beat Yellowstone as one of the most beautiful areas in the USA. Good luck with your job search. I guess if all else fails as far as a job search, you can always be a rancher.... or maybe even a rodeo clown.

:whistle:

I think Geoff would probably make the best Rodeo Clown. :whistle:

You're probably thinking of that Volcano in Washington.

Yellowstone is a like a big National Park or something.

But if there is a Volcano going off I'll stay until the end giving everyone updates until the lava melts me. :tumbsup:

Yeah the worlds largest supervolcano is underneath Yellowstone National Park....

is Scotland to the north or the south of England?

its to the left of right..next to the polar bear and his potato garden where the

gypsies gather to count their filthy lucre every other tuesday as long as the

polar bear isn't getting his hair cut to which if he was it would be the 3rd saturday

of every even numbered month except june which is on vaction in Dublin.

mind you, we have 4 countries squeezed into an island thats the same size as one american state.

its alot easier to learn british geography -_-

I'm intrigued by this post..Either this is ironic :whistle: or someone really should have gone to school.

We have in fact,THREE countries squeezed into an island,England,Scotland and Wales,with Northern Ireland and the Republic a seperate island "entity".Scotland is North of England,and I think the U.K. is bigger than Rhode Island.

Dearie "fookin'" me !!!!!

mind you, we have 4 countries squeezed into an island thats the same size as one american state.

I'm intrigued by this post..Either this is ironic :whistle: or someone really should have gone to school.

We have in fact,THREE countries squeezed into an island,England,Scotland and Wales,with Northern Ireland and the Republic a seperate island "entity".Scotland is North of England,and I think the U.K. is bigger than Rhode Island.

it is indeed irony....we have 4 countries squeezed into one something, i was gonna say continent, but Great Britain isnt really a continent on its own.....but we do rule over 4 countries...

i know where scotland is, i was asking keef.....just curious to see how much the Americans know about us, considering i dont now much about the states.

and it may be bigger than Rhode Island, but you can fit 3 or 4 Britains into California, when i said the same size as an american state i meant an AVERAGE american state.

stop nitpicking -_-

it is indeed irony....we have 4 countries squeezed into one something, i was gonna say continent, but Great Britain isnt really a continent on its own.....but we do rule over 4 countries...

i know where scotland is, i was asking keef.....just curious to see how much the Americans know about us, considering i dont now much about the states.

and it may be bigger than Rhode Island, but you can fit 3 or 4 Britains into California, when i said the same size as an american state i meant an AVERAGE american state.

stop nitpicking -_-

Not really "nitpicking" in the biblical sense,but "Great Britain isn't really a continent on it's own"?? Sorry,we ain't a continent at all..And "I don't know much about the States",only a fortnight ago you were part Native American !!!!

Just an observation.. :whistle:

Not really "nitpicking" in the biblical sense,but "Great Britain isn't really a continent on it's own"?? Sorry,we ain't a continent at all..And "I don't know much about the States",only a fortnight ago you were part Native American !!!!

Just an observation.. :whistle:

Many moons ago a young warrior left our land in search of scotland...he got lost along the way

Just to answer SR86's question: It's been a long time since high school geography for me, so without a map in front'a me, I honestly wouldn't know where the f**k Scotland is. "Somewhere near England" is about as good as you'll get.

Fortunately, I really don't care where Scotland is anyway. :P

Fortunately, I really don't care where Scotland is anyway. :P

You'll find most English people don't really give a f**k where Scotland is either. :lol:

All I know is I'm getting drunk at the party Saturday!

Me too. :tumbsup:

By the way when you get real drunk I'm gonna take horrible pics of you and post them here so everyone will laugh at you. :beerbang:

That's okay...I tell everyone you said Def Leppard's X is your fave of all time. :nyanya:

Will your email address be the same? How do I get ahold of you after the move? <_<

It's very nice of you to ask to make him feel loved and stuff, but do you really, really want to know?

Will your email address be the same? How do I get ahold of you after the move? <_<

It's very nice of you to ask to make him feel loved and stuff, but do you really, really want to know?

Not really. Just trying to be Minnesota Nice. :whistle:

What's Minnesota nice? Is that kind of like what the Avs did to the Wild? :whistle:

Serioulsy of course my email will be the same.

What's Minnesota nice? Is that kind of like what the Avs did to the Wild? :whistle:

Minnesota nice, is like South Dakota nice , and wyoming nice:)

Minnesota nice, is like South Dakota nice , and wyoming nice:)

Which all suck compared to California nice.