F++king amazing

Y'know there's still some unreleased bonafide gems from the 80s and I have been pursuing these guys for a year. The master was finally delivered today and holy smokes - this could be one of the top releases of 2007. I have been very fortunate to release some amazing bands on the label (Defcon , Mariah , Staxx , Stranger , XL New York , Weapons etc...) and this band just solidifies why I am doing this....

Ladies and Gentlemen for the first time EVER meet the phucking phenomenal band - ISOM

CLICK TO LISTEN

Hearts On Fire

Summertime

That stuff is right up yer alley.....excellent find. I'm sure the AOR people are gonna die when they hear this one!!!

Congrats dude....now go answer my email!! :lol:

Man that "Summertime" tune just blew me away. If Shooting Star could write good songs they'd have sounded like this. Great find...

Sounds okay. I'm more into the less keyboardy type of hard rock but the songs were good.

Would be worth checking out.

I'm more into the less keyboardy type of hard rock but the songs were good.

Would be worth checking out.

I feel the same way. A tad heavy in the keyboard department for me as well but I think it should be an album worth checking out.

Y'know there's still some unreleased bonafide gems from the 80s and I have been pursuing these guys for a year. The master was finally delivered today and holy smokes - this could be one of the top releases of 2007. I have been very fortunate to release some amazing bands on the label (Defcon , Mariah , Staxx , Stranger , XL New York , Weapons etc...) and this band just solidifies why I am doing this....

Ladies and Gentlemen for the first time EVER meet the phucking phenomenal band - ISOM

CLICK TO LISTEN

Hearts On Fire

Summertime

This makes me VERY happy... Using the MASTER and not some lesser source.

I am not trying to beat a dying horse here, so please don't take this the wrong may and make a voodoo doll from my hair and light me on fire, Sam. Obviously you know a lot about the music biz, so PLEASE do all of us who actually care about sound quality a favor and DO NOT maximize and compress this recording in order to increase volume. Good music deserves a good mastering, and from the sounds of it, I REALLY like this band. Please do it justice and lay down the tracks exactly as they were recorded to tape back in the day.

My only other question (I know, I've asked it a million times)... Is this going to be a silver-press? If so, where do I pre-order.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.