Ive submitted one band to HH, have any of you heard them?

Leykis101

Ive submitted a band called Motherlode - Fingerpaint to hh a few times, I don't know if it never gets on because theres 1000's of other bands with that name, or because it's so rare, have any of you ever heard this cd? some of the guys are from SingSing.

• 1 year later...

and this band had members in London Drive, so why won't they ad this to HH? maybe they hate cds that open with harmonicas? but I give up, they obviously won't accept my entrys cause I'm white! they will be hearing from the ACLU!

some of my submissions are still sitting on there from about 6months ago and still haven't amde the grade yet.

i offered to send them sample, but got no response.

... but Cher has been added at lightspeed.

Don't forget Nickelback!!! I bet your white aren't you? that's why, I don't know if your familiar with Affirmative Action? but I bet that's what's going on, somebody should IM dan and find out! I submitted something like 50 submissions to Brutal Metal like a year ago, that shit took me a long fuckin time, but the second Metallisuck release a new one, that shit goes right on there! they aren't brutal metal! they aren't even Metal.

>> I don't have the Motherlode....yet. A little more info about Frank J. Campobasso he was in a band called Fortress which released a LP back in '85 which is quite good. <<

Never saw this til just now ... what do you want to know?

Sorry! I'm fully aware that question wasn't for me, but, since your asnswering questions, I'd like to know why the excellent and hard rocking band who went by the name of Motherlode, and released a kick fucking ass hard melodic rock cd in 96 called Fingerpaint, aren't worthy of being inducted into the HH hall of fame?

I have since picked up the Motherlode and you are correct leykis it is a very good CD and should be included here.

Well let me save you a lot of time, i'll give you a tip, what ever you do, DON'T SUBMIT IT!!! unless you just have loads of spare time that you want to waste!

Tell me Fingerpaint isn't one of the baddests tracks a band has ever opened up a cd with, my favorite on the cd is by far track #3, Essence! that is a great fucking songm so I really don't care, I'm not trying to sound like a crybaby bitch, but it's not like it's a fast process, submiting cd's its boring and repatitious, and I can frankly think of 1,000,000,000 other things to fo. like listen to Motherlode!

I have since picked up the Motherlode and you are correct leykis it is a very good CD and should be included here.

Well let me save you a lot of time, i'll give you a tip, what ever you do, DON'T SUBMIT IT!!! unless you just have loads of spare time that you want to waste!

Tell me Fingerpaint isn't one of the baddests tracks a band has ever opened up a cd with, my favorite on the cd is by far track #3, Essence! that is a great fucking songm so I really don't care, I'm not trying to sound like a crybaby bitch, but it's not like it's a fast process, submiting cd's its boring and repatitious, and I can frankly think of 1,000,000,000 other things to fo. like listen to Motherlode!

You seem to be under the impression that the mods and Dan have every spare minute to spend on here waiting for a submission... Do you have any clue how many submissions are sent to this site? Do you have any clue what it takes to get the page set up to display correctly? To verify that it belongs here to begin with? To verify the info and track listing are correct before getting it set to go? And why does it always seem like you're pissy about something?

I think the mods and Dan do a fine job adding cds to the site. Sure it takes a while sometimes, but I bet they receive a shitload of submissions, some which most likely don't belong here.

Keep up the good work guys!!

I haven't added a cd for a while(I've been slacking lately) but every disc I've submitted got added.

Then again everything I add isn't all that rare and can be found on amazon or ebay so that might make it easier for them.

You seem to be under the impression that the mods and Dan have every spare minute to spend on here waiting for a submission... Do you have any clue how many submissions are sent to this site? Do you have any clue what it takes to get the page set up to display correctly? To verify that it belongs here to begin with? To verify the info and track listing are correct before getting it set to go? And why does it always seem like you're pissy about something?

I know how long it took to enter, scan, and submit every release from, Venom, Prong, C.O,C., Chroming Rose, and about 25 other single releases, because somebody posted that Brutal Metal needed to get going, I was doing my part, I had a lot better shit to do trust me, it didn't just happen overnight, but not one of those fucking submissions went on, then the second that lame sellout, top 40 band Metalisuck had a new release, that shit was on there before it came out, so yes, I might be a little irritated on that subject, but if you think I'm always pissy,maybe I should go back and read my posts, I vent if I need to vent, but I'm on here to discuss my 1 love METAL!!!

Trust me, I've looked at other sites, there's a reason i'd even bother submiting cd's, it's not like I get anything out of it, I think every single person that submits even just 1 entry, is a part of this site, and shouldn't be looked at as a chore, I know I submit entrys because I know my knowledge of music can give HH an edge over all the other sites, and I stay a member of HH because it's the only place on the net that' members are like me, were not on here raving about how groundbreaking the new Nickelback is (well not all of us), HH members understand that good music still exsists, I rely on many of my peers here including you T-Bone to guide me away from wasting my money if something blows, and bringing something I may not have noticed to light like one of my favorites ever(Jorn) so that's where I stand, I don't get on here to bitch, well not all the time!

Hey if your a fan of JORN your alright with me then! JORN is my favorite band. :banger:

But no-one here knows that. :crazy:

To say he's amazing is an understatement, he is shear mezmerizing, a voice like nothing in any genre I've ever heard!

Hey if your a fan of JORN your alright with me then! JORN is my favorite band. :banger:

But no-one here knows that. :crazy:

To say he's amazing is an understatement, he is shear mezmerizing, a voice like nothing in any genre I've ever heard!

I was lucky enough to see JORN @ Progpower USA 7 in 2006. It was over 2 1/2 hours of hard rock bliss. They sounded as good if not better than on record. Of course i met Jorn and gave him a beer, another story no-one here has ever heard from me. :bananamac:

Can't wait till June/ July when SPIRIT BLACK comes out. I bet it's the one thats gonna push JORN into a new dimension of popularity or i hope. He only has a small cult following as a solo artist but he's sold over 1.5 million records so far so that's not too shabby.

my listings must be so rare they cannot even confirm that they exist.

If I might ask, what bands did you submit? I submitted a band last summer called Sundogs, they released 1 album, their is a bar band that use the same name, I can't remember which Mod it was, but I sent 3 trax off the cd, and the next day it was on HH, but it took a while, that's what I'm saying, I understand it must get overwhelming, but I'm sure just on screen name alone you can probably get a good idea what submissions are valid!

my listings must be so rare they cannot even confirm that they exist.

If I might ask, what bands did you submit? I submitted a band last summer called Sundogs, they released 1 album, their is a bar band that use the same name, I can't remember which Mod it was, but I sent 3 trax off the cd, and the next day it was on HH, but it took a while, that's what I'm saying, I understand it must get overwhelming, but I'm sure just on screen name alone you can probably get a good idea what submissions are valid!

see the post on the coverart listing dating back to August 08.

Animator, China White and Crystal Blade. I also had another listed called 'Octanic' althouhg this was bit heavier (goth 69Eyes sounding rock) so I could understand that one being bypassed, or waved thru to Brutal Metal.

The 3 still on the cover art thread are IMO HH worthy.

I'd rather see rarities being listed before common stuuff, cos after all you can find the common stuff anywhere and I think most folks search the database for the less common stuff.

I'm always posting about a radio station that was here in Utah late 80s early 90s that played everything under the sun, they played a track from a bnand valled China White that is one of the rare times I could never find an album or info of a band they played, I wonder if its the same band, I wish I could remember the name of that song, I'll see if my buddy remembers what it was called.