I've got a copycat following my auctions very closely

Just my opinion, didn't think I would have to start a seperate topic on how fucking stupid and juvenile this one was asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Have you attended the Sam School Of Good Manors and Proper Language? Next time why not look away before adding a comment that you know will get a negative reaction.

If you're sick of them, why are you adding your useless comments?

I believe this is why I added my useless comment, because I am sick of reading them, as I am sure many others are too.

Next time you see my name don't read the comment. BTW, if you reply to this one, you are still coming back to read again and again. If you are sick of reading my comments, you should get violently ill if you keep this up, so stop reading.

Through all those years of replying to my threads or exchanging PM's, it's you whose opinion matters the most to me.

Wait a minute, you should be looking away by now, don't finish reading this sentence........damn too late!

I would be flattered to have someone steal my eBay description. It means they value my opinion/feeble grasp of the English language enough to make it their own. However, using it as a means for monetary gain rubs me the wrong way... and for that reason, I can understand Dave's concern. Let's face it: we live in a society where a musician's entire life work can be downloaded for free or an opinion is just a cut-and-paste away from changing ownership. Theft is theft... whether it's a few words or a few albums. The principle is that someone is taking something that doesn't belong to them and making it their own... if quarrelling over that is petty then Dave is no more "petty" than any musician/guitarist/songwriter whose work is plagarized or copyrights infringed upon.

Just my opinion, didn't think I would have to start a seperate topic on how fucking stupid and juvenile this one was asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Have you attended the Sam School Of Good Manors and Proper Language? Next time why not look away before adding a comment that you know will get a negative reaction.

Dave , are you always such a dick or are you making up for what you don't have? Your comment was uncalled for. Tony has earned a lot of respect in my book but Dave , you are just flat out lame.

While I do not agree with Tony's post I can honestly say that if someone was using my sound-clips in their description I'd be pissed. But if they just nicked the description then great - more sales and traffic for R.R.

Back to the topic.........rockpirat1973 isn't Thomas Ringseis......this is Chris Baumgartner who actually is a pretty decent CD collecting fellow. Thomas Ringseis is using the ID melodicrockkathi right now.

rockpirat1973 isn't Thomas Ringseis......this is Chris Baumgartner who actually is a pretty decent CD collecting fellow.

Yep; I've bought from and sold to Chris quite a few times over the last few years, and have never had a problem on either end...good fella. :)

Mike

Dave , are you always such a dick or are you making up for what you don't have? Your comment was uncalled for. Tony has earned a lot of respect in my book but Dave , you are just flat out lame.

While I do not agree with Tony's post I can honestly say that if someone was using my sound-clips in their description I'd be pissed. But if they just nicked the description then great - more sales and traffic for R.R.

You're right adding your name to the comment was uncalled for, I am sorry for that. I don't really care if you think I'm lame, I certainly don't think very highly of you either. Let's just agree to disagree on pretty much everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Sam, here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MASS-New-Birth-CD-1-ch...1QQcmdZViewItem

and here

http://cgi.ebay.com/MASS-NEW-BIRTH-ROCK-ME...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sam, here you go.

and here

Wow! That first one sold for 82$ and Sam is selling them at the buy it now price of 20$. They copied word for the word the description and also the sound-clips. But it's OK more sales and traffic for R.R., right?

Wow! That first one sold for 82$ and Sam is selling them at the buy it now price of 20$. They copied word for the word the description and also the sound-clips. But it's OK more sales and traffic for R.R., right?

WOW! I wouldnt be really bothered for the description, but stealing someone's mp3 clips, hence their bandwidth is very repulsive behaviour!

I wonder when copycats will figure out how to steal my flash jukeboxes. I'd better go and embed watermarks on them asap...

Sam, here you go.

and here

He might want to reconsider his buy it now price and jack it up some more. I personaly would use a bidding auction as it'll probably do better sales wise.

WOW! I wouldnt be really bothered for the description, but stealing someone's mp3 clips, hence their bandwidth is very repulsive behaviour!

I wonder when copycats will figure out how to steal my flash jukeboxes. I'd better go and embed watermarks on them asap...

or change the mp3 songs to rap :lol:

He might want to reconsider his buy it now price and jack it up some more. I personaly would use a bidding auction as it'll probably do better sales wise.

I personally would have lowered the price, so everyone interested can go and buy it now at regular retail value. This way you kill instantly all speculators that will buy it from RR site for $13.99 and try to re-sell on eBay for insane $$$.

or change the mp3 songs to rap :lol:

Actually I aready started embedding a SWF animated sequence into the jukebox which looks like this:

jukebox-ebay.gif

Now everyone who wants can steal it, I'd be glad if they do :banana: