nevermind

66 mustang

:thppt:

Way to go Nick, I though something interesting was going on. I'm so gullible.

What could be more interesting than a little round head sticking it's tongue out...for me it's the ultimate in fun! :P

Damnit Nick!!

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is...Question is- what do we do about it?

Yes it is...Question is- what do we do about it?

Ask Dan to close the thread?

Did this become the Question to Question II thread?

I wish T-Bone's first call of duty was to lock this thread... That'd rule.

He's to busy changing Pete's name to Rick. ;)

Or PeteRick

Or PeteRick

Wasn't he the guy out of Survivor?

I don't know...If he was the Survivor, what did he survive? Is he OK? Would the survivor want to discuss toes with Geoff?

Punched in the teeth by love... has this happened to you lately? It's kind of painful and my tooth is still cracked. Stupid dentist didn't want a thing to do with me. Apparently he was worried he'd be punched in the teeth by love also, if he lent me a helping hand.

Punched in the teeth by love... has this happened to you lately? It's kind of painful and my tooth is still cracked. Stupid dentist didn't want a thing to do with me. Apparently he was worried he'd be punched in the teeth by love also, if he lent me a helping hand.

Did your wife jack you in the grill?

Did your wife jack you in the grill?

No, it was actually love in it's spiritual form. Watch out for it... it's all around.

Whoops: bikinitop_100.jpg

Love life's going okay... very good recently, to be honest. :) How about yours, Bob?

There's an awesome Bonfire song called 'Nevermind' off 'Fireworks'. I thought of it when I opened this thread.

Love life's going okay... very good recently, to be honest. :) How about yours, Bob?

There's an awesome Bonfire song called 'Nevermind' off 'Fireworks'. I thought of it when I opened this thread.

My wifes a nympho so it's always good. :cheer: Nevermind is a great tune I have that disc.

My wifes a nympho so it's always good. :cheer: Nevermind is a great tune I have that disc.

Lucky bastard. And yeah, the song does kick ass... as does the whole disc.