Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

Geoff lay off the drugs. :whistle:

You mean life? I can't lay off life or I'll perish and may never find Magdelaine's necklace.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, I offer you that camouflaging your face with black marks from coal, raiding a jeweller and walking away with a bag full of diamonds would bring you more success.

Yes but that would make me one of the bad guys....that as a super hero I am sworn to beat to a pulp.

Actually matey this super hero lark is getting me down, every time I fly over the sea I get the olde pirate in me crying out to be set free (yarrrr!), to plunder and sing shanties is the life for me. Plus the spandex really rides up in the heat when throwing evil doers into the heart of the sun.

I'm afraid it's back to the waves for me....and yes ...... evil ways. I better order a new plank and a cask of grog from Pirates Direct. Yarrrrrrr be warned I be back!

Yes but that would make me one of the bad guys....that as a super hero I am sworn to beat to a pulp.

Actually matey this super hero lark is getting me down, every time I fly over the sea I get the olde pirate in me crying out to be set free (yarrrr!), to plunder and sing shanties is the life for me. Plus the spandex really rides up in the heat when throwing evil doers into the heart of the sun.

I'm afraid it's back to the waves for me....and yes ...... evil ways. I better order a new plank and a cask of grog from Pirates Direct. Yarrrrrrr be warned I be back!

Well, that's a bit sad. I guess I can understand, though. These cups of tea we were sharing on clouds whilst playing checkers weren't really doing it for me either. The company was flawless, but we are better than that. Destroying criminals was a good thing, but raping and pillaging just has that slight edge over it. Good luck with your return and may the Octopus of the Eighteenth Seas be kind to you. I hear he set up quite an abode in your absence.

I looked up at the gargoyles on the roof of a church today while I was out on my bike. It was chucking it down with rain and windy as fuck.......with the wind whistling aound the gravestones it was quite spooky.

I looked up at the gargoyles on the roof of a church today while I was out on my bike. It was chucking it down with rain and windy as fuck.......with the wind whistling aound the gravestones it was quite spooky.

...BOO!

...BOO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gone:

Seriously, quit it, you're freakin' me out.

Mouse pads are too big for mice

East coast mice are really big, maybe the mouse pads are made with them in mind?

Yeah I was thinking that could be the problem...

You probably need a mousepad modification device, they're a little pricey, but I could let you have mine if you PayPal me $100 (plus shipping). I'm still taking a loss but you're a friend.

istockphoto_236728_rusty_old_scisso.jpg

Mouse pads are too big for mice

East coast mice are really big, maybe the mouse pads are made with them in mind?

Yeah I was thinking that could be the problem...

You probably need a mousepad modification device, they're a little pricey, but I could let you have mine if you PayPal me $100 (plus shipping). I'm still taking a loss but you're a friend.

istockphoto_236728_rusty_old_scisso.jpg

Are they safe?

...BOO!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gone:

Seriously, quit it, you're freakin' me out.

Holy shit. I just opened this thread and scared the shit out of myself too.

I am so hectic, and as previously discussed... I'm also very metal.

Across the mountain it is shorter than on foot.