Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

fat-woman01.jpg = :blink:

Damn that must be One HELL of a Bed... :blink:

yeah it's kinda hard, but I like it. :crazy:

I take it she's not the new girl in the office then? :whistle:

Don't be hating, all you need is a little flour and a whole lot of effort. :lol:

Don't forget the scuba gear and the oxygen tanks!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat-woman01.jpg = :blink:

Damn that must be One HELL of a Bed... :blink:

yeah it's kinda hard, but I like it. :crazy:

I take it she's not the new girl in the office then? :whistle:

Don't be hating, all you need is a little flour and a whole lot of effort. :lol:

And a board tied to your ass in case you fall in :whistle:

[fat-woman01.jpg

Ooooooh .... is that how Vince Neil would be today if he hadn't gone on that MTV workout thingy?

I hate to tell you this but that is Vince Neil. :whistle:

"Don't Go Away Fat (Just Go Away)"

I got up today and half asleep managed to fall on my arse down the stairs......good start to the day. The rabbits at the bottom laughed like fuck! :angry:

I got up today and half asleep managed to fall on my arse down the stairs......good start to the day. The rabbits at the bottom laughed like fuck! :angry:

I did this about a year ago, still remember the day today. Usually I put my shoes and socks both on upstairs, but I just put my socks on that day because the shoes were downstairs. I had no grip and slipped down the stairs. I did that kind of awkward laugh to try and show Jesus I wasn't phased, but man was I pissed off.

I have a job interview this afternoon so I had to come in to work wearing a full suit with tie, when usually I dress like a homeless man on Clapham Common. I don't think I really thought this through.... :wacko:

I have a job interview this afternoon so I had to come in to work wearing a full suit with tie, when usually I dress like a homeless man on Clapham Common. I don't think I really thought this through.... :wacko:

Especially considering the job was to be a tramp on Clapham Common!

They didn't give you the job, but bought your suit, right ?!?! :lol:

Good luck Tim. I hope the other tramps like you enough to let you strutt it on Clapham Common. It's about time those boots started paying for themselves.

These Boots are made for walking...

... in dog shit.

Wow, sorry to hear about that, Wes. Should have cleaned it up straight after he dropped it, cousin.

Today is the year-anniversary of August 21st 2006. I can't believe it's gone so quickly. That's certainly something worthy of a celebration.

Today is the year-anniversary of August 21st 2006. I can't believe it's gone so quickly. That's certainly something worthy of a celebration.

I just blew a guy...

's balloon up that he gave me. You got the streamers... for the party?

You got the streamers... for the party?

Yeah I got the strippers, er I mean streamers. Surely it must be the 22nd August in Oz now so we've probably missed it?

I'm on third, can't really see who's back there on first. Wes, that's you on second, is it?

No I'm on the bench. <_<

Oh, uh... yeah, okay. I remember now. You're on disciplinary probation after your drunken rampage last week where you raped a fire hydrant. Sorry mate, forgot about that one.

I'm on third, can't really see who's back there on first. Wes, that's you on second, is it?

No I'm on the bench. <_<

Oh, uh... yeah, okay. I remember now. You're on disciplinary probation after your drunken rampage last week where you raped a fire hydrant. Sorry mate, forgot about that one.

You have one vivid imagination. <_<

No I'm on the bench. <_<

You have one vivid imagination. <_<

He's not imagining that, it actually happened. :anon: