Now Available from Retrospect Records

Retrospect Records

Has anyone around here bought the Strikeforce release?

The samples sound great and I was wondering about the rest on the disc.

The Strikeforce release is very strong. The samples represent a fair overview of the whole release....So I would say that if you liked the samples, you will like the rest as well.

thanks for all the support guys , I have some HUUUUUGE news brewing that will please everyone but must keep a tight lip until all contracts are signed!

It's nice to know that more and more people are taking me seriously (including major artists - as you will find out shortly).

Strikeforce is a great album that I hope more Hard Rock fans will embrace.

I do have more Sharx / Dreamstreet-sounding AOR bands coming , including the awesome band SHYSTER.

Also , be looking for a slick re-vamped website very soon.

Just curious, are any of the bands being released on Retrospect still together and doing music now in 2006? Are some of these cd's new releases or are they all re-issues of long lost bands? In ''retrospect'', am I dreaming when hoping little known indie bands from the 80's have a chance at a comeback.

"Just curious, are any of the bands being released on Retrospect still together and doing music now in 2006?"

There are a few yes. The upcoming STIT release was written in 1990 but recorded in 2006. Strikeforce are still active. Bad Candy have reformed. Defcon are currently writing new material. NewCity Rockers reformed to add 2 bonus tracks to their release. Herazz are still together. And I'm trying like hell to get Mariah to reform for a new album (after the release of Mariah '3' , there's going to be a huge demand for this band). Also , I am working my ass off for a Defcon / Mariah / Keel tour in 2007.

"In ''retrospect'', am I dreaming when hoping little known indie bands from the 80's have a chance at a comeback."

I would say a 'limited' comeback.

Has anyone around here bought the Strikeforce release?

The samples sound great and I was wondering about the rest on the disc.

The Strikeforce release is very strong. The samples represent a fair overview of the whole release....So I would say that if you liked the samples, you will like the rest as well.

I just ordered the Strikeforce and the Defcon.

I think wanting indie bands to comeback is a dream we all have. I assume that's the reason why labels like this one are created. If Doxy reunited and played a gig in Tulsa it would probably bring a tear to my eye. I feel the same way about Jungle Blue and so many of the other long lost bands out there. Some of those bands deserved so much more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.