Number Nine

rockdoc

Good question!!! One of the most obscure, unmentioned bands in the genre. Their 'Colours' CD is excellent. The debut is pretty good but the third CD is a bit of a trainwreck minus a good song or two. They explored a much for 'celtic' kind of vibe, hey?

I only have the 3 CDRs but 'Colours' has been on my want list forever. Never seen it anywhere... barely even a mention of it either.

I do wonder what became of them.

I only have the 3 CDRs but 'Colours' has been on my want list forever. Never seen it anywhere... barely even a mention of it either.

Oh my Geoff........you mean you didn't check out my last "monster Auction" in November ??????? I had the "Colours" CD on there with the "Guilty" CD as well!!! You could have snatched that "Colours" CD for a mere $23.50 +........Of all people, I thought sure you checked it out........... :unsure:

Oh my Geoff........you mean you didn't check out my last "monster Auction" in November ??????? I had the "Colours" CD on there with the "Guilty" CD as well!!! You could have snatched that "Colours" CD for a mere $23.50 +........Of all people, I thought sure you checked it out........... :unsure:

:crying: Wow, for $23.50 even I would have picked that up!! Oh man, what a kick in the balls. Sorry I missed it. :(

Mate, to be honest I do check out quite a few of the auctions you guys put up but so many are so far out of my price range it kind of gets depressing after a while. This must have been one auction I missed as I would have watched it for sure. Out of curiosity, how much did 'Guilty' go for?

Any chance you can get another copy of 'Colours' and sell it to me for a bargain price? :lol:

Just going through some CD's and came acrossed Number Nine - Colors & Everybodys Crazy have not listened to them in a while and was wondering what ever happened to them ,they were great were they not ...

Number Nine as far as I know did release another studio album as geoff mentioned & also released a live cd afterwards.

According to a good friend of mine in Germany, the band pretty much became a covers band & aparently still continue playting accross Germany to this day but without any of the personal featured on the first few albums.

Personally I love the first two albums as they really remind of another German band Bonfire on the Fireworks / Point Black era :beerbang:

Geoff....the "Guilty" CD sold for $20.50, so that too was a bargain. I have the "live" CD still available here for a later auction, but, haven't come across another copy of "Colours" for awhile, although I've sold it several times in the past. You just never know!!

Andy...."Everybody's Crazy" is the title of the other one you were thinking of........

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Just read this, I already posted a thread about them, then I saw this one, so I guess they have been discovered, yet nobodys added them to the main site?? Fucking Weird, I guess I have to, when I find a few minutes to do so.

Just read this, I already posted a thread about them, then I saw this one, so I guess they have been discovered, yet nobodys added them to the main site?? Fucking Weird, I guess I have to, when I find a few minutes to do so.

Really, I could have sworn they were on the main site....but yep just had a look as well and can't see them. Some great albums...nothing mind blowing but solid and should be more well known. I have a spare copy of Colours to trade if anyone is interested just PM me.