Won't buy from this person again..........

Yeah.....really. -_-

Does that mean I lose my key to the Executive wash room here. :unsure:

:lol::P

Not at all. In fact, consider how many have been tossed in the trash in Japan. Isn't it just a glorified price tag anyway?

Yeah.....really. -_-

Does that mean I lose my key to the Executive wash room here. :unsure:

:lol::P

Not at all. In fact, consider how many have been tossed in the trash in Japan. Isn't it just a glorified price tag anyway?

I dunno.......I can't read Japanese!!! :P

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.......It is unfortunate situation, and i have tried to make things clear.........Let me lay it out like this.........Everyone is harping on the 2 copies i have..........Which that is cool.......But am i going to open a brand new copy i paid over $50 for just to give him the Obi.........NO, and none of you would either, you would take the route in which i have, find an obi by itself, which is what i have been trying to do........

But now take my point of view for an instance, someone comes to you and says "i want an obi or i am going to make a post about you"......that is so grade school, do this or i am going to tell on you.........If i had not made any attempt at all to correct the incident i would say fine, but i have have went above and beyond trying to find a simple obi strip...........People can say i am coming off as a jerk or whatever they want......It goes back to "it's not what you say, but how you say it".......Jarred brought all this to this public board, and granted he did not mention me by name, that is not the point, I am a stand up guy and i am going to defend myself...........I never said i was right or wrong, just giving my side.....and as far as a giving a cd, they way it came off to me and especially after it has been brought to light here, it was more like extortion......

I will admit i was out of line with the "cdr" comment and for that i will apologize for...........As we speak i just received and email about an obi which will be mailed to Jarred tomorrow from Japan......This is the end of this..............

Later

Lon

I don't expect anything from you Lonnie. There was nothing grade school about what I did. I never intended to use your name. I just wanted opinions about a situation hoping you would read them and do the right thing. YOU choose to bring your name into this. I want nothing from you. Lets just move on.

JL

Not to mention you all the sudden get an e-mail for an obi. You just now happen to find one after five months? Please..............

JL

No offense JL, but I can definitely see Lonnie's point about grade school actions, because I think your last comment was grade-school-ish. You've admitted, and many of us know, that Lonnie is a stand-up guy and been a great seller/trader. So, now he finds your coveted OBI, and you're going to mock him for it? There's a reason why CDs with the OBI strip cost more, and that's because they're harder to find. So, be a man, and give Lonnie the benefit of the doubt, take your OBI strip and move on.

This all just sounds like a misunderstanding, and I feel it was totally unappropriate to even bring the subject up here.

hell, can someone just tell me what it is? and why it adds value to a cd?

This is an obi strip:

news_october03_dwmjap.jpg

eejapanese14track11.jpg

I found this definition on google:

Definitions of OBI Strip:

This is the name for a strip of paper wrapped around a release which contains additional information. This is sometimes shrink wrapped into the package so that it cannot be easily removed until after the shrink wrap is opened and do not necessarily circle the entire item. Other times they are just a band of paper around the item which can easily be slipped off. These are most commonly used in non-English speaking regions to allow for information to be presented in an alternative language for consumers in those areas.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.......It is unfortunate situation, and i have tried to make things clear.........Let me lay it out like this.........Everyone is harping on the 2 copies i have..........Which that is cool.......But am i going to open a brand new copy i paid over $50 for just to give him the Obi.........NO, and none of you would either, you would take the route in which i have, find an obi by itself, which is what i have been trying to do........

But now take my point of view for an instance, someone comes to you and says "i want an obi or i am going to make a post about you"......that is so grade school, do this or i am going to tell on you.........If i had not made any attempt at all to correct the incident i would say fine, but i have have went above and beyond trying to find a simple obi strip...........People can say i am coming off as a jerk or whatever they want......It goes back to "it's not what you say, but how you say it".......Jarred brought all this to this public board, and granted he did not mention me by name, that is not the point, I am a stand up guy and i am going to defend myself...........I never said i was right or wrong, just giving my side.....and as far as a giving a cd, they way it came off to me and especially after it has been brought to light here, it was more like extortion......

I will admit i was out of line with the "cdr" comment and for that i will apologize for...........As we speak i just received and email about an obi which will be mailed to Jarred tomorrow from Japan......This is the end of this..............

Later

Lon

I don't expect anything from you Lonnie. There was nothing grade school about what I did. I never intended to use your name. I just wanted opinions about a situation hoping you would read them and do the right thing. YOU choose to bring your name into this. I want nothing from you. Lets just move on.

JL

Not to mention you all the sudden get an e-mail for an obi. You just now happen to find one after five months? Please..............

JL

No offense JL, but I can definitely see Lonnie's point about grade school actions, because I think your last comment was grade-school-ish. You've admitted, and many of us know, that Lonnie is a stand-up guy and been a great seller/trader. So, now he finds your coveted OBI, and you're going to mock him for it? There's a reason why CDs with the OBI strip cost more, and that's because they're harder to find. So, be a man, and give Lonnie the benefit of the doubt, take your OBI strip and move on.

This all just sounds like a misunderstanding, and I feel it was totally unappropriate to even bring the subject up here.

Thanks, I'll sleep better tonight knowing that......... <_<

JL

Later

Lon

JL

JL

JL

If you don't want people's opinions, then don't post your questions. <_<

Later

Lon

JL

JL

JL

I don't have a problem with you posting your opinion, but don't post your opinion if you don't want to see my reaction. <_<

JL

Later

Lon

JL

JL

JL

I don't have a problem with you posting your opinion, but don't post your opinion if you don't want to see my reaction. <_<

JL

Well.....don't post your reaction to my opinion of your reaction to my opinion.......ummmmmmmm..........oh, never mind! :P

what duz obi stand for???? :blink:

He usually stands with the Force against the Dark Side

ahh you stole my thunder :P:P