Amaze Me - Time

CureTheSane

So I recently picked up Amaze Me Ultimate Collection, and was surprised not to see the song "Time" on it.
So now I'm wondering if it's the same band?
Did a search and can't fine Time in their catalog.
Anyone know this song?

It's definitely the right band, but I've never heard this either. How and where did you get it? I'm intrigued. 

I've had it for years.

Probably over 10 years.

It was just a song in a folder of odd songs that I liked and held onto.
Perhaps it was an early release before an album/

I'm on a different computer so I'm not sure of the quality. It's possibly only 128 or 160 given how old it is.
regardless if anyone want the MP3, PM me an email address and I'll send it through.

Cool, thanks. Either that, or it was a song they made for a compilation or something? Like one of Andrew over and Melodicrock's compilations he used to do, which featured rare/bonus/unheard tracks from prolific artists at the time? That could be it. 

I believe it is an older demo track, so as Geoff mentioned, possibly released on one of Andrew's MR compilations(?)  Peter Broman also referred to that demo track being released a few years ago in an interview with RockUnited.com  http://www.rockunited.com/amazeme.htm

Yeah from that article...

"I'm trying to get a following on Facebook now, through the "Amaze Me Band". And, I've started to make parts of old songs like "You Say You Never Cry" available. I put out an old unreleased demo of a song called "Time", and right now I'm doing a very "free" version of an old song called "God’s Gift To Woman". I'm wondering if the version I'm doing of that song has the sound of what you call "modern" . . .?”

So there you have it.
Thanks for the link.

Killer tuna, bro! Thanx! Reminds me my (also) beloved West Of Sunset. 

I don't have the ultimate collection ( I rarely buy them and never live cds/lps). It was uploaded on spotify but not anymore! I guess it has something to do with the passing of mr. Peter. :crying: