"the other guy" radio station

66 mustang

if we made a radio station that featured nothing but "the other guy" it still would be a pretty darn good station. What am I talking about you may ask? Well, you would only play songs by the other singer. You would be able to play the whole Van Hagar collection as well as AC/DC Back In Black onward. You get the Idea. what / who do you want to add to the list?

Van Hagar

AC/DC the Johnson years

Foreigner - unusual heat

.38 Special - any of the Max Carl songs.

your turn

Britny Fox losing Dizzy Dean was the best move in hard rock history. Other than that, I generally prefer original singer for most bands. Oh, and I prefer the 2nd singer for Asphalt Ballet too. Oh, and all three of China's first singers were excellent.

Journey (obviously) - Augeri/Pineda

Toto - Frederiksen/ Williams

Threshold - Mac onwards

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Van Zant years

Marillion - Hogarth era

Deep Purple - MK II or MK III or MK IV. Basically anything since Rod Evans and Nick Simper left the band.

Rainbow-JLT or Bonnet years even though I prefer the RJD years.

Maiden-Bruce Dickinson years.

Priest-Halford years(not sure if this counts since the first singer didn't sing on any albums).

Anthrax-Belladonna or Bush years.

Helloween- Andi Deris years

Backed. :bowdown:

Backed 100000%!!!! I MUCH prefer Andi Deris over Michael Kiske..... :headbanger:

Wow, really? I loved Deris with PC69, but I could never get into him with Helloween. :unsure:

helloween with deris and mr. grapowski....don't forget this!

Backed 100000%!!!! I MUCH prefer Andi Deris over Michael Kiske..... :headbanger:

Wow, really? I loved Deris with PC69, but I could never get into him with Helloween. :unsure:

What?????????????????????????????????????????

Andi Deris era Helloween rules IMO.

Hey I love the Kiske stuff, well the Keepers albums at least, and the Hansen stuff was cool too but I prefer Gamma Ray with Kai singing, but the Deris stuff is just incredible to these ears and that includes everything they've done with him in the band. :banger:

What?????????????????????????????????????????

Andi Deris era Helloween rules IMO.

Hey I love the Kiske stuff, well the Keepers albums at least, and the Hansen stuff was cool too but I prefer Gamma Ray with Kai singing, but the Deris stuff is just incredible to these ears and that includes everything they've done with him in the band. :banger:

The Deris stuff is light years from the Kiske stuff. Deris rules!! :bowdown:

• 1 year later...

Foreigner was mentioned above with Johnny Edwards but we'd have to now include the Kelly Hansen disc.

Accept w/David Reece or Mark Tornillo(new disc coming soon)

Skid Row w/Johnny Solinger

LA Guns w/Jizzy Pearl

Saigon Kick w/Jason Beiler on vocals("Water" and "Devil in the Details")