Question to

Wotty

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes is a metal posting machine whose circuits gleam. Right?

Don't you just love that Tango Down artwork. Fucking awesome ain't it?

Yes it is very awesome, do you think others will agree?

Did anyone esle notice that I hit a posting milestone? Does this make me a post whore?

Did you notice I made a thread for your milestone?

Did you notice I made a thread for your milestone?

Did I not thank you for that?

Yes I believe you did. Are you gonna throw a party?

My wife might. She got up at 5:45am this morning (Monday) for one of her runs. She's really gotten into this who running thing. It's good. Anyone else think it's good? Yeah, me too. Me, I couldn't do it. A few sprints in the afternoon with my pugs, I enjoy. But waking up that early for a run - a commend you, my wife and Wes?

I wish I could do a bit of running , but with my knee completely fucked, no chance of that. Exercise bike and swimming (which i hate) only for me.

Why do you hate swimming? Swimming's f*cking awesome, as long as everyone pisses off and leaves you alone in a lane to yourself?

Why do you hate swimming? Swimming's f*cking awesome, as long as everyone pisses off and leaves you alone in a lane to yourself?

Swimming in the sea is ok (not much chance where I live) and I do a little when on Holidays, but I am allergic to chlorene in swimming pools, so have to stear well clear. I prefer to lift a beer glass to be honest, much better exercise, although I have put on over 25 pounds since I gave up smoking and have been laid up with my knee, so probably not a good idea either.

Swimming in the sea is ok (not much chance where I live) and I do a little when on Holidays, but I am allergic to chlorene in swimming pools, so have to stear well clear. I prefer to lift a beer glass to be honest, much better exercise, although I have put on over 25 pounds since I gave up smoking and have been laid up with my knee, so probably not a good idea either.

I'll add to that, don't you think? ;)

Swimming in the sea is ok (not much chance where I live) and I do a little when on Holidays, but I am allergic to chlorene in swimming pools, so have to stear well clear.

I hate public swimming pools because half of the water in the pools is nothing but piss <_<

Oh, I see. Being allergic to chlorene would make for some uncomfortable times in the pool. :lol: 25 pounds? So that's about 12kg? Wow, you best be doing some push-ups?

I have put on over 25 pounds since I gave up smoking

:unsure: Would have nothing to do with the amount of Speckled Hen you drink when an Aussie wicket falls would it mate :lol:

Oh, I see. Being allergic to chlorene would make for some uncomfortable times in the pool. :lol: 25 pounds? So that's about 12kg? Wow, you best be doing some push-ups?

I'm weighed myself at work on these ultra accurate scales and nearly threw a fucking fit. over 28 poundS, which equates to 2 stone (which I still use). I can afford to put some weight on, but at this rate I am gonna look like that pie eating bastard Warnie within a week aren't I?

I can afford to put some weight on, but at this rate I am gonna look like that pie eating bastard Warnie within a week aren't I?

:rofl2: ...Classic

:unsure: Would have nothing to do with the amount of Speckled Hen you drink when an Aussie wicket falls would it mate :lol:

I like my beer as you know, and it certainly hasn't helped matters over the last few months. Oh well, life goes on does it not - mines a pint ok? ;)

I like my beer as you know, and it certainly hasn't helped matters over the last few months. Oh well, life goes on does it not - mines a pint ok? ;)

It's Geoff's shout :lol:

F*ck. Really? If we're drinking pints shouldn't it be the host's shout? Jez?

F*ck. Really? If we're drinking pints shouldn't it be the host's shout? Jez?

You've got a point there mate......Jez.....Your shout......C'mon {In Lleyton Hewitt's annoying fuckin' voice}....Can you hurry it up.....? :lol:

Or ?

Or what !!!!.........Does he have a choice ?