Question to

Wotty

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're halfway through Tuesday here but the memory of yesterday still stains my mind. Hope this one isn't as f*cked?

Can you describe how bad yours was?

On my way out the door I found out that the woman who hired me was let go. I was bummed. Add that to the 8 hours of running around, wouldn't you say it sucked? Did yours suck too?

My day did not suck, it swallowed, how about yours?

Can you describe how bad yours was?

On my way out the door I found out that the woman who hired me was let go. I was bummed. Add that to the 8 hours of running around, wouldn't you say it sucked? Did yours suck too?

My day did not suck, it swallowed, how about yours?

Well doesn't that take the sperm cake?

Sperm cake - is that similar to Hash Cake but a little more salty?

I wouldn't know, but one can guess, can't they?

Dayum! Sperm cakes and the c-word... what has become of this forum? Whatever happened to just talking about being homosexual?

Dayum! Sperm cakes and the c-word... what has become of this forum? Whatever happened to just talking about being homosexual?

That was always just your good self I believe Sweetie!! :whistle:

This is nothing compared to what you have posted Geoff, now is it?

Surely I've not ever posted such misguidance. My posts are like parts of an informative documentary on life, yes?

When you say my "good self" and call me Sweetie, it means your interested - that you think I'm a bit of spunk, right? If it's okay with Cliff, would you like to date me?

(See, nothing un-civil about that - no mention of sperm or the c-word... just good wholesome homo-erectus communications)

Surely I've not ever posted such misguidance. My posts are like parts of an informative documentary on life, yes?

When you say my "good self" and call me Sweetie, it means your interested - that you think I'm a bit of spunk, right? If it's okay with Cliff, would you like to date me?

(See, nothing un-civil about that - no mention of sperm or the c-word... just good wholesome homo-erectus communications)

No I agree you did not use sperm but you did say spunk, right? (In the States, spunk is another term for sperm.)

No I agree you did not use sperm but you did say spunk, right? (In the States, spunk is another term for sperm.)

In the UK Spunk is another word for Sperm as well isn't it?, so you said it bud! Err sorry your Not my type!!

I did think of the Scrapp Mettle song 'Spunk Sandwich' when I said it, but I thought you dudes were on the same page as this kid from the outback. I thought 'spunk' as a term for 'hunk' must have come from the UK originally anyway. Perhaps I was wrong?

Do you ever go to the urinal, undo your fly, unleash your "member", take it in your hand/s and think to yourself... 'Damn, I'd almost forgotten just how big this thing is!' ... ?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I actually encountered a bear while walking my dog last night... should I have observed him for a while to find out if he did, indeed, shit in the woods?

I actually encountered a bear while walking my dog last night... should I have observed him for a while to find out if he did, indeed, shit in the woods?

:yikes: Do you think it's safe to stare at a bear shitting in da woods?

Did you not read the saga of my bear sighting in the f**k thread?

Jersey Bears are chillin' mellow, didn'cha know that?

Perhaps I could have just asked him 'Excuse me, Yogi, but is it true that you do indeed shit in the woods?"

:rofl2: ..Did you offer the bear sumpin to read??

Would that have been the polite thing to do?

On a related note: ever seen a deposit of bear poop? It's godawful huge ain't it?? :yikes:

Would that have been the polite thing to do?

On a related note: ever seen a deposit of bear poop? It's godawful huge ain't it?? :yikes:

What magazine would you have offered?

Are you like me? Do you often lay awake at night wishing you were a polar bear?

Should I feel guilty for feeling that way?

No. We're only human (even if we wish we were polar bears), aren't we?

What magazine would you have offered?

Would a bear read Rolling Stone as he shits in the woods?

Because then he could wipe himself with it when he's done and that's all Rolling Stone is good for anyway, is it not?

Was that last statement an insanely long run-on sentence and a long way to go for a joke?