Question to

Wotty

Although, anyway you slice it, I still think Fall Out Boy are a much, much better band than the atrocious Wolfmother?

I'm happy to settle this one. They both SUCK donkey balls. Why you chaps are not listening to really talented acts like SUM41 or +44 is a mystery only you can answer?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although, anyway you slice it, I still think Fall Out Boy are a much, much better band than the atrocious Wolfmother?

I'm happy to settle this one. They both SUCK donkey balls. Why you chaps are not listening to really talented acts like SUM41 or +44 is a mystery only you can answer?

Wouldn't it save time to refer to them as just "85"?

SUM 41 sucks more than Wolfmother. But they are batter than Fall Out Boy, right?

SUM 41 sucks more than Wolfmother. But they are batter than Fall Out Boy, right?

I like cake batter much better, don't you?

I also like Fall Out Boy... does that make me bad? :anon:

:lol: You're a sick man. Whilst I would take both those bands over Wolfmother, I prefer Fall Out Boy to both. Plus 44 started out cool but that CD really wore out it's welcome very quick and easy and kind of bores me now. I think I'd even rather listen to Busted's 'Present for everyone'. As for Sum 41, I hate them... but nowhere near as much as (gulp) Wolfmother, who would be one of my most hated bands in my lifetime.

:lol: You're a sick man. Whilst I would take both those bands over Wolfmother, I prefer Fall Out Boy to both. Plus 44 started out cool but that CD really wore out it's welcome very quick and easy and kind of bores me now. I think I'd even rather listen to Busted's 'Present for everyone'. As for Sum 41, I hate them... but nowhere near as much as (gulp) Wolfmother, who would be one of my most hated bands in my lifetime.

Is there a question hidden in there, somewhere?

Does Geoff really ever ask a question or does he just make statements and then put a ? at the end of the sentence?

Does Geoff really ever ask a question or does he just make statements and then put a ? at the end of the sentence?

That is what he does, isn't it? :rofl2:

I speak the truth, don't I?

Yes you do, but why do we let him get away with it?

Is it because he's my cousin and family sticks together?

Nepotism. <_< Now that's not fair, is it?

Isn't everything fair in the Question thread?

I think it must be a actual question, doesn't it?

I think it must be a actual question, doesn't it?

You do make a very good point, don't you think?

Come on guys, you have to admit it has a lot to do with how handsome I am, amiright? I can't believe I forgot the question mark in that last post?

Come on guys, you have to admit it has a lot to do with how handsome I am, amiright? I can't believe I forgot the question mark in that last post?

I definitely do not float my boat toward that dock, Geoff, so I don't pay attention to how handsome you say you are. Wouldn't you say that's a fair assessment?

No, I've assessed that comment and I've decided it's not adequate?

Well it will hafta do. Now whatcha gonna do 'bout that, Mr. I-Love-Looking-At-Myself-In-The-Mirror?

Well it will hafta do. Now whatcha gonna do 'bout that, Mr. I-Love-Looking-At-Myself-In-The-Mirror?

Not too much, to be honest. I'm too busy trying to re-adjust this hair that looks a little out of place. Stop curling, you cheeky brown peice of fluffy heaven-hair?

Not too much, to be honest. I'm too busy trying to re-adjust this hair that looks a little out of place. Stop curling, you cheeky brown peice of fluffy heaven-hair?

Is it me or is there not one damn question in the above statement?

There never is, is there?

If it's not a question, then why is there a question mark there?

If it's not a question, then why is there a question mark there?

Why do you constantly skip over my comments, Geoff? If you are going to pay them no mind, then so be it.