Question to

Wotty

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I did I'd think of you as I spent it, cousin.

Was that a question or a statement?

Statement.

Why?

If I did I'd think of you as I spent it, cousin.

Was that a question or a statement?

Statement.

Why?

In an attempt to highlight what this thread has become.

Really,What has it become ?

The worst thread on the forum (that I view anyway. This thread still pwns those 'Song Game'-type threads).

The worst thread on the forum (that I view anyway. This thread still pwns those 'Song Game'-type threads).

So then why try to dismantle it?

So then why try to dismantle it?

Because I hate it, and I feel partly responsible for what it is.

Okay, I'll play along. My question is: Why - around this time every day (night in the US) - are there about 10,000 guests online viewing the 'Masturbational... I mean Motivational Posters Thread'? Are there legions of masturbators looking to knock a quick on off before bedtime all viewing this thread at once?

Okay, I'll play along. My question is: Why - around this time every day (night in the US) - are there about 10,000 guests online viewing the 'Masturbational... I mean Motivational Posters Thread'? Are there legions of masturbators looking to knock a quick on off before bedtime all viewing this thread at once?

'Knocking One Off'! Is that the same as bashing one out or choaking the chicken?

'Knocking One Off'! Is that the same as bashing one out or choaking the chicken?

Yeah mate, it's the same as answering the Bone-A-Phone, baiting your hook, batting practice, bashing the candle, beating the bishop, being your own best friend, bleeding the weed, bludgeoning the beefsteak, boppin' your bologna, buffing the banana, buffing the wood or burping the worm.

Yeah mate, it's the same as answering the Bone-A-Phone, baiting your hook, batting practice, bashing the candle, beating the bishop, being your own best friend, bleeding the weed, bludgeoning the beefsteak, boppin' your bologna, buffing the banana, buffing the wood or burping the worm.

Ah, ok - you mean jerkin' the gherkin?

Yeah mate. I mean calling down for more mayo, calling all cum, casting off, changing your oil, charming the cobra, choking Charlie 'till he throws up, choking the sherriff and waiting for the posse to come, choking Kojak, choking your chicken, cleaning out your rope, cleaning the pipes, cleaning your rifle, clubbing Eddy, playing couch hockey for one, cranking the shank, crown the king or cuffing the carrot.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah mate. I mean calling down for more mayo, calling all cum, casting off, changing your oil, charming the cobra, choking Charlie 'till he throws up, choking the sherriff and waiting for the posse to come, choking Kojak, choking your chicken, cleaning out your rope, cleaning the pipes, cleaning your rifle, clubbing Eddy, playing couch hockey for one, cranking the shank, crown the king or cuffing the carrot.

Well.....since ya guys are on this subject......I saw a bumper sticker (which was actually on the back window :huhsign:) a couple of days ago that said "I'd rather be cummin' then strokin".....kinda strange but, does it fit in here? :screwy:

Well.....since ya guys are on this subject......I saw a bumper sticker (which was actually on the back window :huhsign:) a couple of days ago that said "I'd rather be cummin' then strokin".....kinda strange but, does it fit in here? :screwy:

Certainly does mate, do ya wanna join the party? :bananamac:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Certainly does mate, do ya wanna join the party? :bananamac:

Nah.....I think Geoff has that covered....don't ya? :o

He may have except for.......?

Because he's a Master Debator? ;)

Oh,I thought he was a...........?

What?