Question to

Wotty

Why do I buy so many cds? :doh:

Backed. I have made a serious effort to stop. As of the last month or so. I would rather go to Niue thanks.

Was there a question somewhere in there?

I've bought way to many over the last 3 months.

Since I have an iPod, I usually download the songs I want. Only a few bands/artists do I still buy CD's. Maybe you should try that?

I need a better Ipod that holds more tuneage first and I love collecting the disc themselves so I don't know if I'll ever start doing that. Besides most of the cds I buy I'm not sure if you can download the individual songs through itunes or any other place like that.

Do you get what I'm saying?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I buy so many cds? :doh:

Backed. I have made a serious effort to stop. As of the last month or so. I would rather go to Niue thanks.

Was there a question somewhere in there?

I've bought way to many over the last 3 months.

Since I have an iPod, I usually download the songs I want. Only a few bands/artists do I still buy CD's. Maybe you should try that?

I need a better Ipod that holds more tuneage first and I love collecting the disc themselves so I don't know if I'll ever start doing that. Besides most of the cds I buy I'm not sure if you can download the individual songs through itunes or any other place like that.

Do you get what I'm saying?

I didn't use a question mark as I'm trying to end this thread.

In the months leading up to my recent holiday to the Cook Islands I bought the most CDs I've bought since I met my wife - amazing, and stupid. My debt at the moment is ridiculous and I must stop it, or slow it down tenfold. As for downloading, it's a good temporary solution but like Wes says, I still want the discs in my collection.

No. It's a DIE-THREAD-DIE!

Oh, are you German?

A smidgeon, yes. Born and raised in Australia and although my Mum's parents were both Dutch my Dad's Dad was Dutch and his Mother was German. So what does that make me? Some small fraction German, I guess. Eyenz, dry, veer, vunf, zeggs, zeben, acht, noin, zen. I missed two! What's two?!

No. It's a DIE-THREAD-DIE!

Oh, are you German?

A smidgeon, yes. Born and raised in Australia and although my Mum's parents were both Dutch my Dad's Dad was Dutch and his Mother was German. So what does that make me? Some small fraction German, I guess. Eyenz, dry, veer, vunf, zeggs, zeben, acht, noin, zen. I missed two! What's two?!

I don't know,who can help ?

As opposed to the 'motivational posters' and 'major babe-age' threads being heaven.

Is that a thinly-disguised question ?

No. I refuse to offer another question to Satan (who is this thread).

I post here because I'm bored and I like to express my hatred for things I hate... which is this thread. I will admit I like this thread when it's lying on the bottom of the ocean with bricks tied to it.

• 2023 Gold Donors
I post here because I'm bored and I like to express my hatred for things I hate... which is this thread. I will admit I like this thread when it's lying on the bottom of the ocean with bricks tied to it.

Surely ya realize that continuin' to post in this thread keeps it afloat.....akin to throwin' it a life vest &/or whether ya end each sentence with a "?" or not? ;)

Surely ya realize that continuin' to post in this thread keeps it afloat.....akin to throwin' it a life vest &/or whether ya end each sentence with a "?" or not? ;)

Yeah, but I tried above. See back a few pages where Ian bumped this thread alone for about 3 days before someone replied to him, which was not me. Trust me, I have tried to see this die but I've pretty much resigned to the fact it will not. So I waste my time here instead.

Yeah, but I tried above. See back a few pages where Ian bumped this thread alone for about 3 days before someone replied to him, which was not me. Trust me, I have tried to see this die but I've pretty much resigned to the fact it will not. So I waste my time here instead.

That's a solid statement isn't it ?

My puggel yawned and it made me pet her head because of how cute it was. I could ask a question about how that makes you feel, but I purposefully will not.

My puggel yawned and it made me pet her head because of how cute it was. I could ask a question about how that makes you feel, but I purposefully will not.

But why ? The people have to know if.......?