St. Warren

66 mustang

Their rollicking, rocking and often rambunctious performances as a local bar band, packing in the crowds just south of downtown, got them their initial contract with BNA Records in 1997.

http://www.warrenbrothers.com/bio.html

Well, the clip sounds nothing like St. Warren but it's seems pretty good. I am looking for their Honest Planet cd right now but everyone I come into contact with wants too much for it. Last few times it was on Ebay it didn't make it over $40. Everyone I talk to wants between $65-100 for it. I'll take my chances waiting for the next time it's on Ebay.

Hey, anybody have a copy of their Blue Eyes tape? I would take a cd-r or recorded copy if possible. I believe it came out before Honest Planet.

Thanks

JL

Are these the same Warren Brothers that had a special on CMT last year? It focused on them writing songs for other popular artists.

Never mind, I just read that link up there, so I answered my own question.

I too would love to hear St Warren's songs. I loved the song for that video above... right up my alley.

I too would love to hear St Warren's songs. I loved the song for that video above... right up my alley.

Me to, the song on the video was very good. I had no idea that these guys are rockers after seeing their show on the Country Music channel.

• 7 months later...

they are a country duo now but sometimes you can really hear their rock influence come through. Check out the song QUARTER TO THREE and see if you think it sounds like The Black Crowes

http://www.amazon.com/Well-Deserved-Obscur...ie=UTF8&s=music

the clip doesn't really show how much it sounds like the Crowes but the full cut really sounds like them .

check out tracks:

PM me if you want more info on any of the songs from

Well Deserved Obscurity

or

Barely Famous Hits

which take a listen to track #:

NOW BACK TO ST. WARREN.

anyone found a copy of this cd yet??

here is a copy on Amazon but I'm not up to shelling out $80.00 for it as of right now

http://www.amazon.com/Honest-Planet-St-War...ie=UTF8&s=music

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey gang. I just got in an original 1992 copy of St. Warren "Honest Planet" if anybody is interested. The inside booklet is even autographed by Brad and Brij St. Warren. I'm asking $75 for it. The only other place I can find it right now is on GEMM for $128. Or, I would consider trading it for a copy of Syre "S/T".