KISS- ANIMALIZE FAVORITE SONG

FAVORITE SONG FROM ANIMALIZE  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite is "Under the Gun". :banger:

I loved it when Paul sang those fast and heavy songs in the early to mid 80's.

"I've Had Enough", "Heavens On Fire", "Thrills in the Night", and "Get all you can Take" are all

up there for me to.

"Animalize" seems to get better to these ears every time that I hear it.

My fave is "Heaven's On Fire"...Although this is an excellent with some real good tunes...

"Under the Gun" for me

"Under the Gun" for me

It looks like were the only ones that picked that one. :drink:

Right back atcha H&H :drink:

So when are we gonna see polls for UNMASKED and MUSIC FROM THE ELDER?

"Under the Gun" for me

I'll try to get to those later this week. First I have to do Crazy Nights, Hot in the Shade, Revenge, and one of my personel favs in Creatures of the Night. Maybe I'll even get to the solo albums someday, because I'm sure everyone on here has been looking forward to a Peter Criss fav song poll. :P

"Under the Gun" for me

I'll try to get to those later this week. First I have to do Crazy Nights, Hot in the Shade, Revenge, and one of my personel favs in Creatures of the Night. Maybe I'll even get to the solo albums someday, because I'm sure everyone on here has been looking forward to a Peter Criss fav song poll. :P

I was kinda being sarcastic but if you really wanna poll UNMASKED and/or THE ELDER, have at it...

"Under the Gun" for me

I was kinda being sarcastic but if you really wanna poll UNMASKED and/or THE ELDER, have at it...

I was being sarcastic to, but if I'm bored enough one day then I might do it anyway. :)

My fave would be Thrills In The Night.

:agree: Ditto. Maybe it's just me but does that track sound similiar to "Who Wants To Be Lonely"?

"Under the Gun" for me

The Elder blows but Unmasked is a very good cd. I like every track on it actually...

JL

I was just watching my vhs of Kiss Animalize Live.

It was cool to watch them playing songs from Creatures, Lick it Up, and this album.

It was also cool to watch them with Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick, I miss those guys being in the band.

I was just watching my vhs of Kiss Animalize Live.

It was cool to watch them playing songs from Creatures, Lick it Up, and this album.

It was also cool to watch them with Eric Carr and Bruce Kulick, I miss those guys being in the band.

I just saw something on Blabbermouth the other day that sez Eric Carr's family is going to be releasing Eric's audition tapes that got him into KISS on a new CD. If I go back and find the item I'll post it

Well, that was easy... here it is

KISS: Late Drummer ERIC CARR's 1980 Audition Tape Now Available - May 1, 2006

According to KissKollector.com, the family of late KISS drummer Eric Carr is offering copies (directly from the master) of Eric's audition tape that he made to land the job of new KISS drummer back in 1980 (see image here: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5946/er...eresume9kx.jpg).

Along with the tape comes a copy of his resume and photos as mailed out to KISS' management back then when Eric still went by his real name Paul Caravello. According to the Caravello family, the original audition tape had been misplaced for some 25 years, to surface again earlier this year. Hear for yourself what started it all! Now you can hear Eric singing and playing drums on the four tracks he submitted to KISS. For a short time only, the family is offering copies of the audition tape and resume so check it out at www.ericcarr.com. The resume and photos had previously appeared in Kiss Kollector's second annual Eric Carr Memorial Tribute special, which came with the December 1993 issue of KISS Kollector magazine (No. 8.). To order a copy of the December '93 issue of Kiss Kollector featuring the Eric Carr special, please send payment to Kiss Kollector's PayPal account, mail@kisskollector.com, and make sure to include your full address. Within Europe it's 4 euros (2 euros for the mag and 2 euros for priority mail shipping cost — no charge for handling and the PayPal fee), while in the rest of the world it's $5.70 ($2.50 for the mag and $3.20 for priority mail shipping cost — no charge for handling and the PayPal fee).

"Under the Gun" for me

The Elder blows but Unmasked is a very good cd. I like every track on it actually...

JL

The Elder has grown on me over time. I actually like most of the songs on it ( minus Just A Boy and Fanfare ).

Unmasked is to much like Dynasty with all the "Disco" style production courtesy of Vinnie Poncia.

>>>The Elder has grown on me over time. I actually like most of the songs on it ( minus Just A Boy and Fanfare ). Unmasked is to much like Dynasty with all the "Disco" style production courtesy of Vinnie Poncia.

I kinda like THE ELDER nowadays, couldn't stand it when I first heard it years ago but it's kinda grown on me too. Never had much use for UNMASKED though. I have the CD and every year or so I put it on to see if my opinion has changed on it and nope, it still pretty much sucks... great album cover though. :)

>>>The Elder has grown on me over time. I actually like most of the songs on it ( minus Just A Boy and Fanfare ). Unmasked is to much like Dynasty with all the "Disco" style production courtesy of Vinnie Poncia.

I kinda like THE ELDER nowadays, couldn't stand it when I first heard it years ago but it's kinda grown on me too. Never had much use for UNMASKED though. I have the CD and every year or so I put it on to see if my opinion has changed on it and nope, it still pretty much sucks... great album cover though. :)

It was like Unmasked didn't have a "pulse". There were no songs on the heavy side.

As much as Paul & Gene have knocked Peter's solo album, I've always wondered what possessed them to use his producer for both Dynasty and Unmasked.

Quick true story before I get accused of thread hijacking (yet again): Years ago I went to an Ace Frehley gig in NJ and he actually played "Talk To Me" off of "Unmasked." I think maybe me and three other people in the room even knew the song, it seemed like the rest of the crowd was like "??" So anyway, just to be a wise ass, after he finished that song I started hollering "HEY ACE, PLAY DARK LIGHT," which of course was his song on "The Elder." He didn't do that one but some drunk guy on the other side of the room obviously agreed with me cuz he started screaming "FUCK YEA ACE, PLAY FUCKIN' DARK LIGHT!" over and over again...

Quick true story before I get accused of thread hijacking (yet again): Years ago I went to an Ace Frehley gig in NJ and he actually played "Talk To Me" off of "Unmasked." I think maybe me and three other people in the room even knew the song, it seemed like the rest of the crowd was like "??" So anyway, just to be a wise ass, after he finished that song I started hollering "HEY ACE, PLAY DARK LIGHT," which of course was his song on "The Elder." He didn't do that one but some drunk guy on the other side of the room obviously agreed with me cuz he started screaming "FUCK YEA ACE, PLAY FUCKIN' DARK LIGHT!" over and over again...

That would of been so cool if he would've played Dark Light ( I love that song ).

And your not hijacking your keeping this great Kiss discussion alive.

So should I do an Elder poll? You and I might be the only ones that vote. :P

Back on topic: Any one else suprised that almost all the votes have went to "Heavens on Fire"

I probably would've had to get on stage with Ace, show him the chords, and sing the song myself... the entire ELDER experience was the last straw for Ace and one of the major reasons he left the band... so he probably doesn't even remember how to play it!

And no, I am not surprised that most of the votes went to "Heaven's On Fire," although I think my vote was for "Under The Gun" actually. (You didn't think anybody was gonna vote for stinkers like "Murder In High Heels" or "While The City Sleeps," did ya? When those come on, I thank God that CD players have "skip" buttons...)

I probably would've had to get on stage with Ace, show him the chords, and sing the song myself... the entire ELDER experience was the last straw for Ace and one of the major reasons he left the band... so he probably doesn't even remember how to play it!

And no, I am not surprised that most of the votes went to "Heaven's On Fire," although I think my vote was for "Under The Gun" actually. (You didn't think anybody was gonna vote for stinkers like "Murder In High Heels" or "While The City Sleeps," did ya? When those come on, I thank God that CD players have "skip" buttons...)

I was kind of being sarcastic about Heavens on Fire getting all the votes.

And no I didn't really expect Gene's songs to get any votes.

As far as your Ace and Elder comment, if they would of listened to Ace in the 1st place then they would of made Creatures of the night a year or two earlier than what they did and maybe he would of stayed in the band.