KISS- ANIMALIZE FAVORITE SONG

FAVORITE SONG FROM ANIMALIZE  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's why I tend to refer to The Elder as an "interesting mistake" and not "classic KISS album.." :)

• 2 months later...

HEAVENS ON FIRE .... REALLY GREAT SONG

• 1 month later...

I am the only vote for Burn, Bitch Burn woo hooo.....just loved that song back in the day....Great guitar work on this LP...on the whole not a real strong lp IMHO

Thrills In The Night followed by Heaven's On Fire.

• 6 months later...

I,ve had enough(into the fire) and Get all you can take are very strong and good singed,the drums are excellents and guitars too.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta go with Heavens on Fire...... The rest of the album IS good though...

And hey Fat Freddy?? Unmasked is the FIRST Kiss album I ever heard, so it's got a special place in My metal heart..*L* I know it's not all that great of an album, but seeing as how it's My first time hearing Kiss?? I kinda like it..*chuckles*

Of course, since then I have heard MUCH better albums, but..*L*

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Get all you you can take but I can listen to this one from start to finish. Great record.

Yeah I agree this is a solid album and one that I tend to forget about in my never ending pile of Kiss cds.

But when I throw it on there isn't really any songs I don't like and there's at least 5 that are great IMO.

Get all you you can take but I can listen to this one from start to finish. Great record.

Yeah I agree this is a solid album and one that I tend to forget about in my never ending pile of Kiss cds.

But when I throw it on there isn't really any songs I don't like and there's at least 5 that are great IMO.

Yeah, I'm a huge Kiss fan and often I can get hung on spinning one uncontrollably. Thanks to the "Unmasked" thread on here, that has been the one of late. Again, not my favorite but plenty of good, some even poppy, tracks. I find something I dig on all Kiss albums.

Yeah, I'm a huge Kiss fan and often I can get hung on spinning one uncontrollably. Thanks to the "Unmasked" thread on here, that has been the one of late. Again, not my favorite but plenty of good, some even poppy, tracks. I find something I dig on all Kiss albums.

I appreciate "Unmasked" and "Dynasty" for what they were but strangely I prefer listening to "The Elder" over those two. It just seemed to me that Vinnie Poncia's production was way to poppy. The one thing I do enjoy about those two albums are that Ace sings 3 songs on each release. :tumbsup:

Now when the band put out "Creatures of the Night" they were back in business. I just love that one and "Lick it Up". :headbanger:

I appreciate "Unmasked" and "Dynasty" for what they were but strangely I prefer listening to "The Elder" over those two. It just seemed to me that Vinnie Poncia's production was way to poppy. The one thing I do enjoy about those two albums are that Ace sings 3 songs on each release. :tumbsup:

Now when the band put out "Creatures of the Night" they were back in business. I just love that one and "Lick it Up". :headbanger:

The Elder, for me, was kind of a gateway album. A friend of mine had on vinyl and hated it. I had kinda soured on them as well. Just not heavy enough for me at that point. I had never heard it at the time but thought the gatefold was cool enough. I took it home, it was raining like shit, popped on the headphones and loved it. That said, not my favorite Kiss release but some great tunes that really went overlooked. A mood record in my opinion. Anyway, it got me back on the Kiss wagon and been riding since.

Heaven's on Fire. First time seeing Kiss live was in Jr High for the Animalize tour. Thought I was so cool wearing that concert t for my school id photo.

I had that same shirt along with the "slave girl" shirt. Wore that one completely out.

• 2 years later...

Wow, what a resurrection! Looks like "Heaven's on Fire" here at Heavy Hearmonies. I chose that one too.

• 4 weeks later...