What DVD's did you buy this week?

Dave

Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed

Dare I ask...WHY would you spend your hard earned $$ on a Scooby Doo movie?? You don't even have kids!! Shit, I HAVE kids and I wouldn't buy either of those piece of sh*t movies!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I ask...WHY would you spend your hard earned $$ on a Scooby Doo movie?? You don't even have kids!! Shit, I HAVE kids and I wouldn't buy either of those piece of sh*t movies!!!

The dollar store horror fanatic has spoken!! :P

Waitaminnit, never mind. I think I know why he's spending $$ on the Scooby Doo movies... Sarah Michelle Gellar as Daphne.

105.jpg

I withdraw my earlier question. :tumbsup:

Waitaminnit, never mind. I think I know why he's spending $$ on the Scooby Doo movies... Sarah Michelle Gellar as Daphne.

105.jpg

Hey, I like this sequel more than the first one! :guitbannana:

105.jpg

HAHA. To be honest, I was going to mention that when I first saw this assault. But even then, it's a long way to go for a glimpse of her sex appearance. :lol:

HAHA. To be honest, I was going to mention that when I first saw this assault. But even then, it's a long way to go for a glimpse of her sex appearance. :lol:

:wtf:

Eh? Explain please!!!

:wtf:

Eh? Explain please!!!

Haha... you mean you don't understand Mongolian?

For the record, I wasn't speaking literally, as in she has graphic sex in the movies. I was just suggesting that her mere presence screams INTERCOURSE! to me and that by merely walking across the screen her appearance is that of walking intercourse. Even though she's fully clothed for the entire film/s.

Did some bargain bin diving @ the BJ's Wholesale Club this PM and picked up:

"The Dark Knight" ($7.99)

And a set of four horror/suspense movies (on two DVDs) for $9.99 (hella deal huh?) -- the movies on it are "Ghost Ship,"

"Stephen King's Dreamcatcher," "Queen of the Damned," and "Gothika"

• 2 weeks later...

<b>10 MORE DAYS TO GO........JUST HURRY THE FUCK UP</b>

BAD COMPANY - HARD ROCK LIVE

It's arrived and it's been played and all that needs to be said is....

"IT'S A PART OF MY ROCK AND ROLL FANTASY

IT'S A PART OF MY ROCK AND ROLL DREAM"

This is why they were and still are, the best band ever :bowdown::bowdown:

How is Sir Paul sounding ???????? Nothing needs to be said as this emoticon says it all :respect:

:bowdown: BRILLIANT..... :bowdown: BRILLIANT..... :bowdown: BRILLIANT

JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY

Oh Gawd, I love that movie. So many quotable lines...

"I've fulfilled everybody's expectations for me. I've become a real scumbag."

"We're both clean floors, we're both swell lookers, and neither one of us is Chinese."

"Your testicles are like a balloon. Sometimes they are full. Sometimes they are empty. And sometimes they can EXPLODE."

A trip to the dollar store with the kids equals... another cheap ass "Double Feature" Z-Movie DVD for me!!

51Rt9x0UKgL._SS500_.jpg

Despite the similar titles, these movies are not related whatsoever. "Prehistoric Women" is apparently an early 50's drive in flick about a crazed tribe of cave women, and "Voyage..." is a late 60s entry from the great Roger Corman. Seems he purchased footage from a Russian sci-fi movie called "Planet of Storms," re-dubbed all new dialogue with an entirely new storyline, and added a few scenes of scantily clad bathing beauties fighting dinosaurs before releasing it under a new title. God bless that guy!!

I have really got to stop digging thru the bargain-DVD bin every time I'm in the supermarket. Look what I got today for $3.99: "TURBULENCE 3: HEAVY METAL!"

17_turbulence3.jpg

I couldn't pass it up after reading the plot description on the back: "Rock Icon and reigning King of Death Metal Slade Craven" is giving a special concert aboard an airliner that's also being web cast around the world, when the plane is suddenly hijacked by someone with a "Satanic ulterior motive." Sounds hilarious! Especially because the pix of this so-called "King of Death Metal" on the back of the DVD look like a guy in a bad Marilyn Manson Halloween costume. I'm sure I'm going to laugh my ass off at yet another lame Hollywood attempt at being "metal."

Mind you, I've only seen the first "Turbulence" and in fact didn't even know there was a "2" or a "3," but somehow I don't think I'll need to have seen the second film in order to follow this one.

*EDIT* Found the trailer for this movie on YouTube...ohhhh yeah baby, cheeeeez to the extreme! Better have a few beers before I hit "play" on this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKJQsbOaDk

I have really got to stop digging thru the bargain-DVD bin every time I'm in the supermarket. Look what I got today for $3.99: "TURBULENCE 3: HEAVY METAL!"

17_turbulence3.jpg

I couldn't pass it up after reading the plot description on the back: "Rock Icon and reigning King of Death Metal Slade Craven" is giving a special concert aboard an airliner that's also being web cast around the world, when the plane is suddenly hijacked by someone with a "Satanic ulterior motive." Sounds hilarious! Especially because the pix of this so-called "King of Death Metal" on the back of the DVD look like a guy in a bad Marilyn Manson Halloween costume. I'm sure I'm going to laugh my ass off at yet another lame Hollywood attempt at being "metal."

Mind you, I've only seen the first "Turbulence" and in fact didn't even know there was a "2" or a "3," but somehow I don't think I'll need to have seen the second film in order to follow this one.

*EDIT* Found the trailer for this movie on YouTube...ohhhh yeah baby, cheeeeez to the extreme! Better have a few beers before I hit "play" on this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKJQsbOaDk

Honestly I couldn't watch this movie till the end even though I like trash... :lol:

Honestly I couldn't watch this movie till the end even though I like trash... :lol:

I watched it last night and it was hilariously bad... see the "last movie you saw?" thread for my commentary :lol:

Eddie and The Cruisers/Eddie and The Cruisers II: Eddie Lives on the way. Really like the 2nd one and never saw the first one so figured why not get the double feature.

Robin Trower - Living Out Of Time

:doh::anon::doh::anon::doh::anon::doh::anon::doh::anon:

I just found out, I've purchased the CD and not the DVD.....

...........................FUCK...................................

Even that has still not arrived yet :doh:

The kids wanted to go to the dollar store today... and you all know what that means... another one of those irresistible double feature crappy movie DVDs!

61bJ9JlSQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg

Never heard of "Point of Terror" but "Blood Tide" is an early 80s cheese fest about a virgin-eating monster on a Greek island starring Lydia ("Too Close For Comfort") Cornell, which was the main selling point for me. I had SUCH a crush on that gal when I was in junior high.

Lydia-Cornell-58761-237.jpg:wub:

Never heard of "Point of Terror" but "Blood Tide" is an early 80s cheese fest about a virgin-eating monster on a Greek island starring Lydia ("Too Close For Comfort") Cornell, which was the main selling point for me. I had SUCH a crush on that gal when I was in junior high.

Lydia-Cornell-58761-237.jpg:wub:

Good Lord Yes!!!

She was Spankalicious!!!

Good Lord Yes!!!

She was Spankalicious!!!

...and since this movie takes place in a Mediterranean paradise setting, odds are good that we'll see Lydia in a bikini sometime during the movie. SCORE!!!

Speaking of "spankalicious," the classic "Bachelor Party" is on Fox Movie Channel tonite... remember how smokin' hot Tawny Kitaen looked in that flick?? I'm recording that sh*t... I haven't seen that movie in probably 20 years now!!!

Good Lord Yes!!!

She was Spankalicious!!!

...and since this movie takes place in a Mediterranean paradise setting, odds are good that we'll see Lydia in a bikini sometime during the movie. SCORE!!!

Speaking of "spankalicious," the classic "Bachelor Party" is on Fox Movie Channel tonite... remember how smokin' hot Tawny Kitaen looked in that flick?? I'm recording that sh*t... I haven't seen that movie in probably 20 years now!!!

Everybody should own Bachelor Party on D.V.D. :tumbsup: