The F*%K Thread

raildog

Thank fuck it's nearly fucking Friday.

Ā 

Fucking A1 Bro. A nice weeks fucking holiday for me too. Give me a 'Fuck yeah!' :headbanger:

Ā 

Fucking A1 Bro. A nice weeks fucking holiday for me too. Give me a 'Fuck yeah!' :headbanger:

Ā 

Fuck yeah! I finish tonight for a little under 2 fuckin weeks! Off to see some more fuckin sun in Spain and drink all the in-laws beer and wine stocks!

Yarby fuckin' woo!

Ā 

Ā 

Fuck yeah! I finish tonight for a little under 2 fuckin weeks! Off to see some more fuckin sun in Spain and drink all the in-laws beer and wine stocks!

Yarby fuckin' woo!

Ā 

Have a great fucking holiday my good man :drink:

Ā 

Ā 

Yarby fuckin' woo!

Ā 

Fuckin' ditto !!!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Yarby fuckin' woo!

Ā 

Fuckin' ditto !!!!!

Ā 

I've not fuckin gone yet...going on fuckin' Wednesday but your fuckin' best wishes are fuckin' appreciated!

Fuck yeah to all you fuckers that have time off,suck piss and pass out you fuckers. :drink:

Ā 

Ā 

Piss sucking fucking sorted - stocks shave been delivered! ;)

Fuck all this Liverpool buy-out shit !!!!

Ā 

Such a shame nobody will inject any money into your shower of fucking shite!! I wonder why that is then :rofl2:

Ā 

Such a shame nobody will inject any money into your shower of fucking shite!! I wonder why that is then :rofl2:

Another fuckin' educated insight.... :whistle:

Ā 

Who needs the education here?

Ā 

No one is going to (or has for years) invest in your fucking club while they continue to to play at the arse end of humanity, so Fucking take the blinkers off and wake up for once.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

No one is going to (or has for years) invest in your fucking club while they continue to to play at the arse end of humanity, so Fucking take the blinkers off and wake up for once.

Fuckin' ouch.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' ouch.

You must be chuffed to fuck with fuckin' Palace at the moment...... :fu:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' ouch.

Ā 

What a fucking surprise! Watson does the dumbass defering the fucking subject trick again. Blinkers well and truly fucking stuck on aren't they mate :loser:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' ouch.

Ā 

What a fucking surprise! Watson does the dumbass defering the fucking subject trick again. Blinkers well and truly fucking stuck on aren't they mate :loser:

Fuckin' hell mate,you just get fuckin' funnier.... :crazy:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' ouch.

Ā 

Ā 

I was fucking serious you twat!! ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Fuckin' ouch.

Ā 

Ā 

I was fucking serious you twat!! ;)

Fuck.....Were you.....really...really ? :whistle: