The F*%K Thread

raildog

Just a minor fuckin' blip !!!!

Not for us mate, our resembled the fuckin sinking of the Titanic :whistle::lol:

What a fuckin' bad referee !!!!!

Just not even close to being in the same fuckin' class....period....simply out of their depth in this tournament !!!!!!!!!

Yep, it's going to be pretty fucking brief for us, they made sure of that with that opening game. Time to avert my attention to the fucking Dutch squad, I dare say.

Fucking camera... fucking car... everything costs fucking money. Awesome when you have no fucking idea what's happening with your job. :(

Fucking camera... fucking car... everything costs fucking money. Awesome when you have no fucking idea what's happening with your job. :(

What the fuck is happening with your job?

I wish I fucking knew, cousin. All I know is that by the end of this month I won't have a job with this company anymore... just hoping I still have some kind of fucking job at least. Also hoping I get a fair package (or any package at all) from this place. Just a real fucker being in a position where I (and we) have no fucking idea what's really happening.

I wish I fucking knew, cousin. All I know is that by the end of this month I won't have a job with this company anymore... just hoping I still have some kind of fucking job at least. Also hoping I get a fair package (or any package at all) from this place. Just a real fucker being in a position where I (and we) have no fucking idea what's really happening.

Holy fuck, bro!! That sucks. Do you have anything else lined up yet?

Nah, nothing else seperately lined up because - if I am to understand what little info we have been fed correctly - when the company I am with now parts way with this particular part of the business, someone else has bought this business and *apparently* I should be retained for this new venture. But then I've heard things since that make me nervous and really unsure. I'm not too fucking overly concerned, but I hate not knowing what the fuck's happening. Some straight shooting answers would be fucking awesome at this point in time.

Nah, nothing else seperately lined up because - if I am to understand what little info we have been fed correctly - when the company I am with now parts way with this particular part of the business, someone else has bought this business and *apparently* I should be retained for this new venture. But then I've heard things since that make me nervous and really unsure. I'm not too fucking overly concerned, but I hate not knowing what the fuck's happening. Some straight shooting answers would be fucking awesome at this point in time.

I've been there myself ...... that fuckin' sucks !! :( Good luck, bro !

Fuckin' Vuvuzelas ! What a fuckin' noise !!

Fuckin' Vuvuzelas ! What a fuckin' noise !!

Fucking backed. I don't fucking understand them. It's like a fucking pack of buzzards, or swarm of bees hovering above the fucking stadiums. It's not like a musical instrument or anything, just a fucking drone.

Fuckin' boss and his mini me fuckin' 2ic are doing my fuckin' head in, the ball breakin' fucktards.

Don't fuckin' hold back Dave.... :beerbang:

Sometimes Wotty you gotta give the fuckheads of this world fucking hell.

Too fuckin' true !!!!!

Fuckin' boss and his mini me fuckin' 2ic are doing my fuckin' head in, the ball breakin' fucktards.

Don't fuckin' hold back Dave.... :beerbang:

Sometimes Wotty you gotta give the fuckheads of this world fucking hell.

Too fuckin' true !!!!!

Hell yeah brother join me on my crusade to eradicate all the fucktards of the earth.

Note to the fuckin' actress who plays Susan,and the fuckin' researcher in Aussie "Soap" Neighbours.............

FUCK OFF !!!!!!

Her character,who supposedly has M.S.,is so fuckin' unbelievable,it fuckin' hurts !!!

She has no real fuckin' symptons,takes no drugs,has no physio,can amazingly run-about,no fuckin' dizzy spells,gets admitted to Hospital then discharged after a day which she spent reading and fuckin' writing.

Are Australians and the fuckin' rest of the viewing public supposed to believe that if you have fuckin' M.S.,all that happens is that feel a bit fuckin' "strange" for a while,then you're all better then.

Get your fuckin' facts at least,a bit more truer !!!!!!

I actually always think of you saying that a while back when I see the show, Ian. Write in to them and tell the whore, and the writers to smarten the fuck up or fuck off.

On another note, has that slutty little new headmaster's daughter entered the show in the UK there yet? Very busty schoolgirl, starts the show in a red bikini. Amazing addition to the show, and sure to ease the pain a little, I hope, Ian.

I actually always think of you saying that a while back when I see the show, Ian. Write in to them and tell the whore, and the writers to smarten the fuck up or fuck off.

On another note, has that slutty little new headmaster's daughter entered the show in the UK there yet? Very busty schoolgirl, starts the show in a red bikini. Amazing addition to the show, and sure to ease the pain a little, I hope, Ian.

Don't fuckin' think so,just a fuckin' slight glance....Libby,who's getting more fuckin' attractive every fuckin' episode,has had just two fuckin' dates with the fuckin' Doc,and just found out he's Karl's boss !!!!!

Don't fuckin' think so,just a fuckin' slight glance....Libby,who's getting more fuckin' attractive every fuckin' episode,has had just two fuckin' dates with the fuckin' Doc,and just found out he's Karl's boss !!!!!

Nice, for you. The sexy slut is not far off now.

Fuck rugby union is a shithouse game. Aussies lead 6-3 ; all penalties so far. Imagine trying to watch this game with full attention. I look over to the rugby league scores online (which sadly is only on pay TV tonight) and scores are 12-13 ; sounds like a great match. :(