The F*%K Thread

raildog

Dinner with my parents tonight... and I forgot to put beers in the fridge. I got on it a bit last night and now I think there's only two left. Will have to put some in the freezer as soon as I get home. Seriously how fucking awesome are BYO restaurants which include beer as well as wine? FUCK YEAH!

Dinner with my parents tonight... and I forgot to put beers in the fridge. I got on it a bit last night and now I think there's only two left. Will have to put some in the freezer as soon as I get home. Seriously how fucking awesome are BYO restaurants which include beer as well as wine? FUCK YEAH!

Fuck the wine :lol:

Can I get a hell fucking yeah! Unfortunately most places only offer BYO service for wine only. This place we go to with my parents often offers BYO beer too, so it's fucking heaven to me.

Can I get a hell fucking yeah! Unfortunately most places only offer BYO service for wine only. This place we go to with my parents often offers BYO beer too, so it's fucking heaven to me.

Drink some fuckin' "fizzy-pop" then ! :whistle::lol:

Just been out and about at Bobbin Head for the last two hours, cutting the fuck out of my feet on oysters, branches, rocks all for the sake of a few photos which actually turned out pretty fucking marvelous. So I'm happy. And now, as a reward, I'm chowing down the sweetest beer I've had all week. FUCK YEAH, nice way to end the week.

Fuck it !! The fuckin' enemy's here !!!

And fuckin' still here !!!!!

Tell the enemy to GET THE FUCK OUT. I will be more than happy to myself if needed........

ENEMY.....for FUCKS sake......get Thee OUTTA HERE!!!!!! :axe:

I'm fuckin' trying !

A pre-'Rock of love' beer is being consumed... though I think I'll need another two dozen to not cringe during this fucking shit.

I'm about to pike on this download. It's at 22% but I'd rather be in bed. Gordon... uh, I mean Geoff out, fuck ya.

I'm about to pike on this download. It's at 22% but I'd rather be in bed. Gordon... uh, I mean Geoff out, fuck ya.

Fuck...you are almost never online on the weekends...Usually bitching about the other days of the week!!