The F*%K Thread

raildog

FOURTY NINE FUCKIN MINUTES B):dance::banana::multi::bunch:

I rarely quote myself, but this was the fuckin BOMB!

What motherfuckin' space dust are we on today then? :whistle:

We've just seen the fuckin' Chuckle Brothers in fuckin' Norwich....... :yikes:

Fuckin` dickheads :tumbsup:

who the fuck are the chuckle brothers? :unsure:

A couple of fuckin` oldish blokes, who are childrens entertainers, rubbish too!

Should sign 'em up for his fucking shit footie team. They'd fit in well. Fucking wankers :whistle:

Bollocks....They're fuckin' quality entertainers......... :whistle::whistle:

Should sign 'em up for his fucking shit footie team. They'd fit in well. Fucking wankers :whistle:

Quality and Entertainment ! Obviously two fucking words that you don't know what the fuck they mean. :D

Quality and Entertainment ! Obviously two fucking words that you don't know what the fuck they mean. :D

Like you do.......I know if it looks you can't fuckin' humourously reply,you resort to fuckin' name-calling.What a fuckin' talent ! :whistle:

:rofl2::rofl2::fu:

My nephew is a fucking 'Shite' fan and he just asked me on facebook If I want a ticket for the Tin pot cup final at Wembley. :rofl2: I just told my nephew to literally FUCK OFF. People really shouldn't ask fucking stupid questions. :tsk:

My nephew is a fucking 'Shite' fan and he just asked me on facebook If I want a ticket for the Tin pot cup final at Wembley. :rofl2: I just told my nephew to literally FUCK OFF. People really shouldn't ask fucking stupid questions. :tsk:

Fucking surprised you didn`t take him up on the offer as it`s highly unlikely Palace will be participating in one! :whistle:

Fucking surprised you didn`t take him up on the offer as it`s highly unlikely Palace will be participating in one! :whistle:

Oh like we really want a Johnsons Pain Trophy final on our fucking CV :rofl2: Would you? Wake up mate :lol:

As I said, If I want to go to fucking Wembley, I'll go the The Arena to see a good band or Ikea to buy some shelves, not to see a couple of mickey mouse netball teams fannying around ;)

Oh like we really want a Johnsons Pain Trophy final on our fucking CV :rofl2: Would you? Wake up mate :lol:

As I said, If I want to go to fucking Wembley, I'll go the The Arena to see a good band or Ikea to buy some shelves, not to see a couple of mickey mouse netball teams fannying around ;)

Fucking good couple of points mate :tumbsup:

Did anyone else notice the fucking computers down all fucking day at work? So further to me having a day off on Monday, and a backlogue for that day, I could only helplessly sit by and watch another full day's work stack up for me to do tomorrow. Fucking computers.

Fuck a duck, Work fucking sucks.

What a fucking poet!!

It is fuckin' shitting me big time too......Thank fuck for beer to help erase the thoughts for a short time.

Fucking good couple of points mate :tumbsup:

It made me fuckin laugh..... :unsure: I don't think Ian will see it in the same way though :whistle::lol:

Fuck you!

Me?

Yeah, fuck you!

Really? You're saying that to me?

Yep. Fuck you!

Wow.

Fuck you!

Well fuck you too.

:(

Exactly 90 minutes and counting until I am out of this motherfucking hell hole!!

That's fucking great but where are you going? Home? The pub?

I just hit 100 friends on facebook but the damn thing is there's quite a few of my friends that know me but I'm not sure who the fuck they are. :screwy: