The F*%K Thread

raildog

Some examples of tonights scores that fuck up the 'Slight Chance' of a goal theory

Ā 

Arsenal 4 - Tottenham 4

Aston Villa 3 - Blackburn 2

Hull City 0 - Chelsea3

Ā 

Proper Football is played in a fucking rectangular pitch not an oval, you fucking heathen :lol:

And those 16 goals double the entire amount of goals scored so far this entire fucking year. ;)

Ā 

Pitch/oval (aren't they pretty much the same thing???)... doesn't make a difference as long as the game is actually entertaining.

Some examples of tonights scores that fuck up the 'Slight Chance' of a goal theory

Ā 

Arsenal 4 - Tottenham 4

Hull City 0 - Chelsea3

Ā 

Proper Football is played in a fucking rectangular pitch not an oval, you fucking heathen :lol:

And those 16 goals double the entire amount of goals scored so far this entire fucking year. ;)

Ā 

Pitch/oval (aren't they pretty much the same thing???)... doesn't make a difference as long as the game is actually entertaining.

Ā 

Ā 

If you watched football or kept an eye on the scores regularly over here, you would know that there are a fair few fucking goals scored every week mate, so to keep saying that hardly any goals are scored, is completely false, unless of course you are the Australian national team, who still can't understand the basic rules and keep picking the ball up and playing chase with it. ;)

Ā 

If you had watched say, the Arsenal match last night and weren't entertained by it, then I would be a little surprised, as it was a great, action packed, end to end match that was a pleasure to watch.

Ā 

Arsenal 4 - Tottenham 4

Hull City 0 - Chelsea3

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

If you watched football or kept an eye on the scores regularly over here, you would know that there are a fair few fucking goals scored every week mate, so to keep saying that hardly any goals are scored, is completely false, unless of course you are the Australian national team, who still can't understand the basic rules and keep picking the ball up and playing chase with it. ;)

Ā 

If you had watched say, the Arsenal match last night and weren't entertained by it, then I would be a little surprised, as it was a great, action packed, end to end match that was a pleasure to watch.

The goal thing I can moderately handle if it's a good game otherwise (in world cup scenario) but it's the diving, acting melodrama side of the game that makes me hate the fuck out of it on a professional level.

Ā 

And you're right - the Aussies don't understand the rules as I didn't see them carry on like a bunch of whinging crying nancy farmers once in the world cup, while most other skirt wearers spent most the trip on a stretcher after a foot almost touched them.

Fuck soccer, you Poms can have it.....just improve a bit because the majority of European and Sth American teams are getting sick of beating you especially when it comes to the World Cup :whistle:;):lol:

Fuck soccer, you Poms can have it.....just improve a bit because the majority of European and Sth American teams are getting sick of beating you especially when it comes to the World Cup :whistle:;):lol:

Aother fuckin' attempt of fuckin' scathingness eh ? :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ā 

Morning Dave :D

Ā 

This will soon be true of most cricketing nations, including the marvelous English team, (led as you know by the fucking awesome Englishman Kevin Pietersen), going by the state of your present knocked together shambles of a 'Team' . So, include the Footie, all the many Olympic sports (of which there are many and the Aussies aren't very good at any of them) and there ain't alot of proper fucking sports left for you to compete in. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

This will soon be true of most cricketing nations, including the marvelous English team, (led as you know by the fucking awesome Englishman Kevin Pietersen), going by the state of your present knocked together shambles of a 'Team' . So, include the Footie, all the many Olympic sports (of which there are many and the Aussies aren't very good at any of them) and there ain't alot of proper fucking sports left for you to compete in. :lol:

At the end of the day, though, we live in Australia and you guys are still stuck in England.

Ā 

Seems like a pretty fucking sweet deal to me. ;)

Ā 

Ā 

At the end of the day, though, we live in Australia and you guys are still stuck in England.

Ā 

Ā 

Australia is a nice fucking place for sure, but England is a fiucking cool place to live mate, as you would fucking know, having visited on many ocassions. ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Australia is a nice fucking place for sure, but England is a fiucking cool place to live mate, as you would fucking know, having visited on many ocassions. ;)

Fuckin' :rofl2:

My fucking 5 a side runaround has been cancelled :(

Ā 

Sorry to fuckin hear that, whatever the fuck a "5 a side runaround" is.

Ā 

Football mate, fuckin` football :lol:

Ā 

If you fuckin' say so. We call it fuckin soccer over here anyway... :lol:

Ā 

Soccer what a crap name for a fuckin` great sport :lol:

I always thought it was a suitable crap name for a fuckin' crap sport. :P

Ā 

What the fuck do you know :lol:

Not much... just that soccer sucks scrotal areas.

Ā 

Unless you're playing it yourself. Then its okay. Professionaly it's a fucked up sport for poofters and pansy skirt wearers disguised as "men"... until their first dive.

Ā 

It`s Fucking football matey boy and the rest of what you`ve said is spot on, especially involving Luton Clowns and Crystal Palarse :tumbsup:

Ā 

'a fucked up sport for poofters and pansy skirt wearers disguised as "men'

Ā 

As I have said many times before, that is a perfect description of the 'game' played by Australian Homosexual males called Aussie 'chase me' Rules football. Never a sport more gay than that my friend. Chuck in a pink handbag instead of a ball and the game would be complete. :lol:

Ā 

It also describes perfectly most of Manchester United's glory hunting 'supporters' who mainly live in every other countries besides England. :nyanya:

Ā 

:banana: fuckers

Fucking stood in the freezing cold, watching my boys play the proper tough mans game - football, for 1.5 hrs :o

Good fucking weekend lind up. Mates gig tonight = Loads of fucking beer. Then off to my fucking Dads to meet up with my Bro and Sis = Loads of fucking beer. Fucking sweet

I'm not really sure about the weekend so far. I know I got Saturday night all free to myself (so I'll be plastered is all I can guarantee for that one) and I hope there's a bit of the world cup on TV. Will try to get a surf or two in over the weekend, but surf is shit and there's meant to be a cool change tonight so we'll see. Beer is the only solid plan at the moment. Oh, and tidying up the fucking house. :(

Ā 

This will soon be true of most cricketing nations, including the marvelous English team, (led as you know by the fucking awesome Englishman Kevin Pietersen), going by the state of your present knocked together shambles of a 'Team' .

Ā 

:anon: Um.......That..... I can't fuckin' argue :doh:

Oh, by the way......would Kev like Australian citizenship :whistle:

Ā 

This will soon be true of most cricketing nations, including the marvelous English team, (led as you know by the fucking awesome Englishman Kevin Pietersen), going by the state of your present knocked together shambles of a 'Team' .

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Batted a bit fucking better today mate!!

Ā 

Kev is a born again Brit mate, so keep your fucking hands off. :lol:

Our place of work closes down for two weeks over Christmas and New Years which fucks me off because we have to take two weeks of compulsory holidays which is completely wasted as my wife doesn't get the time off, there's fucking kids everywhere and everything is 100% more expensive than any other time in the year. So having holidays then is as awesome as being stabbed in the teeth by a rabies infested stick. But just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, they told us today - due to the fucked up state of business - we will be having THREE weeks off. What the fuck??!!! Either way, been spending the night looking for the most delightful places along the coast in NSW where I can cheap-ass camp or something... just me, the surfboard and the camera. And my genitals. And warm beer. But fuck... what a waste.

Our place of work closes down for two weeks over Christmas and New Years which fucks me off because we have to take two weeks of compulsory holidays which is completely wasted as my wife doesn't get the time off, there's fucking kids everywhere and everything is 100% more expensive than any other time in the year. So having holidays then is as awesome as being stabbed in the teeth by a rabies infested stick. But just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, they told us today - due to the fucked up state of business - we will be having THREE weeks off. What the fuck??!!! Either way, been spending the night looking for the most delightful places along the coast in NSW where I can cheap-ass camp or something... just me, the surfboard and the camera. And my genitals. And warm beer. But fuck... what a waste.

Ā 

Ā 

The fucking 'Camping' should come natural mate, so I am sure you won't have any fucking probs with that! :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Batted a bit fucking better today mate!!

Ā 

Kev is a born again Brit mate, so keep your fucking hands off. :lol:

Ā 

How about Monty then :whistle:

Not that the fuckin' Indians needed to do it, but they have prepared a pitch that should produce 1000 runs on the first innings because a draw is all they needed.

We simply don't have the bowlers to bowl them out twice anyway and there is a very good chance when the ball starts to turn at all angles, they will go through us like one of their hot curry's... :yikes: