The F*%K Thread

raildog

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! :taz: No more getting up at fuckin' 6 am. :jump:

Fuckin' YAY!

Amen sister BM......Fuckin Yay Is right...

In other fuckin news...good nite fuckers. :nyanya:

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! :taz: No more getting up at fuckin' 6 am. :jump:

Fuckin' YAY!

Amen sister BM......Fuckin Yay Is right...

In other fuckin news...good nite fuckers. :nyanya:

Good fuckin' night????? I've only been awake a few hours.....oh yeah different fuckin time zone.Fuckin' clocks!

Fucking tired. Going to bed fuckers.....

I am just in a bad fucking mood. :D

It's fucking Monday again. I should be wishing death upon myself, as per usual, but my bosses are away, I had a good weekend, got heaps of new music to talk about here today that I heard over the weekend, so I'm not feeling too fucking bad to be honest. As long as there's not much work today, Monday, you and I might just get along okay today. Don't fuck it up.

I forgot to mention... finally got down to the beach on the weekend with my brother - first time since 2nd of March this year. Had my surfboard AND bodyboard in the car, set for all sort of action. We get there and it is dead fucking flat. I'm not kidding. I may as well have been staring at a fucking lack.

We had to leave the boards in the car, but still had some fun anyway. Turned out there was a decent little shorebreak to bodysurf on and get drilled into the sand. Got cuts on my wrists and belly, but fucking loved it. Water was sensational. No wetsuit in June... fucking paradise.

I was fuckin walkin the dog last night when a fuckin gnat or some similarly small fuckin bug flew right into my fuckin left eye. Hurt like a motherfucker! Went right the fuck home and washed out my eye the best I could, finally got the fucker outta there, but now my eye's all fuckin red and sore and fuckin irritated. Not fuckin cool!!

Shit fuckin' happens........

Fuck..... :yikes:

It is so fucking miserable outside. Been raining all fucking morning but I managed to duck and weave between raindrops to ride to the station this morning. Not so fucking hopeful about tonight.

Fuck work. I am stuck behind a fucking desk for 2 fucking weeks, updating fucking street addresses, post codes etc on the PC. 2 Fucking hours of it and I am bored shitless already. Someone please fucking save me and what little fucking sanity I have left

Fuck work. I am stuck behind a fucking desk for 2 fucking weeks, updating fucking street addresses, post codes etc on the PC. 2 Fucking hours of it and I am bored shitless already. Someone please fucking save me and what little fucking sanity I have left

Mister Poooooostman...look and see.....if there is a letter in your bag for meee....pleeeze please mister poooooooooostman ;)....

that was fuckin spontaneous song. thank you , thank you very fuckin much.

Mister Poooooostman...look and see.....if there is a letter in your bag for meee....pleeeze please mister poooooooooostman ;)....

Fuck me - The Carpenters are being sung to me now!! :woot::guitbannana:

I'd tell them to shut the fuck up and keep fixing my fucking carpet. "I'm not paying you to sing, you fucking horse flu carriers! Get the fuck back to work before I roll you up in my carpet and drown you in the lake at the back of my fucking house!" That's what I'd say.

Fuck me, i forgot the carpenters did a cover of this. The shirells did it first :lol:

Well fuck a duck.....

Pluck the feathers first. No one likes a fuckin' unshaven duck!!

This fucking weather is fucked! Winter, just fuck off. And take that fucking rain with you.

Hey.... great fucking idea for a fucking thread!

I can't fucking believe nobody fucking responded to the Harem Scarem thread I fucking made yesterday. Fuckers.

FUCK.

:D

we are sorry ratskates. yes, we are a bunch of fuckers. :whistle:

Fuck the police and I say it with attitude.

Seriously, how much should I have been in NWA? I dare you to tell me I wouldn't have been perfect for that group. I would have fitted in excellently.